• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Show Total and Co-Hosted Parties

In summary, when a host is inputting a show, their order does not count towards the show total. They only get the host special, free product, and a discount towards anything else. If they want to continue co-hosting, they will have to move orders around.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
When I'm inputing a show, why doesn't the host's order count towards their total?? I had a co-hosted party that they then decided to make 2 shows out of and this is resulting in not enough orders for the one without me moving orders from the other. If her order counted, it'd be ok. I thought her's did though?? I'm confused. Pleaese explain this to me.

TIA!!

Don't know what there is to explain. A host's order does not count towards the show total. She gets free product, host only specials, and a discount towards anything else.Can you explain to them that they will get more (if that is the case) if they stay as co-hosts?Robin

The problem is that they both want the host special of 2 items

Ah, I see. Well, you will just have to move some orders around for them.Robin

Nope, her order doesn't count - she's now the Host of that show. Even if you kept them as co-hosts for the same show, they'd just be splitting the host benefits for the one show instead of getting separate host benefits. You would have to split all the guest orders (either 1/2 and 1/2 or however they want) to give them both enough orders to have their own shows. I'd keep it the way it is and just submit one show with 2 co-hosts, IMO. HTH!

Yea...even a co hosted party does NOT get two host specials.

One host special
Whatever half price earned
Whatever Free earned

All of the above THEY have to decide how to split it.

Then, whatever discount they have earned they can both use on anything and everything in the catty.

They will also both get the PHD card for 10% off for the next year.

Any future bookings? Only ONE of them per show can order the "booking" host benefit, so they have to split those up too. Usually this is pretty easy, whoever invited the person that books would get the booking benefit.

HTH

What is the "Show Total" and how is it calculated?

The "Show Total" is the total amount of sales made during a Pampered Chef show. It includes all orders placed by guests as well as any orders placed by the host. The show total is calculated by adding up all the orders and subtracting any discounts or host benefits that may apply.

Can I see the Show Total for my party before it ends?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to real-time updates of the Show Total. You can view it on your consultant dashboard or ask your host to log into their account and share the information with you.

How can I increase the Show Total for my party?

There are several ways to increase the Show Total for your party, including offering special discounts or promotions, encouraging guests to invite friends, and highlighting popular products or new releases. You can also reach out to your host and ask them to share the party with their social network.

Can I edit the Show Total after the party has ended?

No, once the party has ended and the orders have been submitted, the Show Total is final and cannot be edited. It is important to make sure all orders are correctly entered during the party to ensure an accurate Show Total.

What happens if a guest cancels their order after the party has ended?

If a guest cancels their order after the party has ended, it will not affect the Show Total. However, it may impact the consultant's commission or the host's benefits, depending on the cancellation policies in place. It is best to communicate with your host and guests about any cancellations to avoid any confusion or issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • BethanyN