• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting a July Show on Friday: Confusion Cleared | Hosting Update

In summary, the deadline for submitting a July show on Friday is midnight on the last Friday of the month. This applies to all show submissions for the current month. Late submissions may disrupt the order processing and delivery schedule, so it's important to make sure you submit your shows on time. Each consultant is limited to submitting a maximum of 3 shows on Friday to help manage workload and ensure timely delivery for all customers. If you miss the deadline, you can still submit your show on Saturday, but it will be counted towards the following month's sales. Show submissions for future months are only accepted before the last day of that month.
PCwithStay-C
Ok, so I hosted a show this past sunday (aug 5th) that from my understanding still counts as July (not sure where i got this idea from!!) so if it was hosted in 'July' but is submitted this friday, does it still count as a July show or an Aug one?

Have I confused you all yet?!?!?!:confused: :confused: :confused:

I think it counts as a july show if it was a show held in july...meaning it had a July show date. If the show has an Aug show date it is an Aug show

July Shows that are submitted by August 5 were eligible for the July Sellathon. You can still submit July shows until the end of August. Your commision will be for August sales.

Related to Submitting a July Show on Friday: Confusion Cleared | Hosting Update

What is the deadline for submitting a July show on Friday?

The deadline for submitting a July show on Friday is midnight on the last Friday of the month. This gives our team enough time to process the orders and ensure timely delivery.

Can I submit a show for the previous month on Friday?

No, the deadline for submitting a show for the previous month is midnight on the last day of that month. We cannot accept late submissions as it may disrupt our order processing and delivery schedule.

Is there a limit to the number of shows I can submit on Friday?

Yes, each consultant is limited to submitting a maximum of 3 shows on Friday. This helps us manage our workload and ensure timely delivery for all our customers.

What if I miss the deadline for submitting a show on Friday?

If you miss the deadline, you can still submit your show on Saturday, but it will be counted towards the following month's sales. It's important to make sure you submit your shows on time to meet your monthly sales goals.

Can I submit a show for a future month on Friday?

No, we only accept show submissions for the current month on Friday. If you want to submit a show for a future month, you can do so at any time before the last day of that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefjeanine