• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Linking Black Friday Sales to My Pws

In summary, you need to export your show information to a Vcard, import it into your address book, and then delete the customer from your PWS.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
OK, I'm going to turn in a black friday sale. Technically, this show will be hosted by a friend of mine.

However, I want to give people the option of entering "Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday" as the host.

So ... do I need to set up separate shows for Black and Cyber? And stupid question ... I can import these to Laura's show, yes?

You could do a single show with host and co-host info. Unfortunately, you'll have to manually put them on your friends party.

Or....import them into the Black Friday Show, and then change the name of the host before submitting. I do this when I have a mystery host show.

That's what I did with my busted "Pampered your Business" show that I had once did. No sales from that, but I ended up selling almost $400 on my own so I just changed it to my own catalogue show rather than the Business' show before I submitted it.

I see, said the blind woman!OK, Black Friday it is ... And the name of the host will be changed to Laura's name before submitting.

You can put Laura's name as the Co-Host on both then when you pull everything over to the PWS, you just delete that customer...

What I NEED to do is figure out how to get the PWS emails over to my email address book. I have an APPLE computer (plus I'm computer STUPID). I tried to cut and paste the BLACK FRIDAY sale over to my PWS, and since it's only a template I can use, it wouldn't work. I've exported my names to a "Vcard" that is in excell format (whatever that is), but can't get it into my address book from there. Anyone available to WALK (crawl) me through this one? :confused:

1. How can I link my Black Friday sales to my PWS on Pampered Chef?

To link your Black Friday sales to your PWS on Pampered Chef, you will need to log into your consultant account and navigate to the "My Business" section. From there, click on "My Personal Website" and then select "Manage Site." Under the "Manage Subscriptions" tab, you will see an option to add your Black Friday sale link. Simply copy and paste the link into the designated box and click "Save." Your PWS will now be updated with your Black Friday sale information.

2. Can I customize the appearance of my PWS for Black Friday sales?

Yes, you can customize the appearance of your PWS for Black Friday sales. In the "Manage Site" section of your consultant account, click on the "Design" tab. From there, you can select a Black Friday themed template and customize the colors and layout to your liking. You can also add banners or graphics to promote your Black Friday sales.

3. Will my customers be able to purchase Black Friday deals directly from my PWS?

Yes, customers will be able to purchase Black Friday deals directly from your PWS. When you add your Black Friday sale link in the "Manage Subscriptions" tab, it will automatically be added to your PWS and customers can click on it to shop directly from your site.

4. Can I track the sales from my Black Friday link on my PWS?

Yes, you can track the sales from your Black Friday link on your PWS. In the "Manage Subscriptions" tab, there is an option to track clicks and orders from your Black Friday link. This will help you keep track of the success of your promotions and adjust accordingly for future sales.

5. Is there a limit to the number of Black Friday links I can add to my PWS?

No, there is no limit to the number of Black Friday links you can add to your PWS. You can add as many links as necessary to promote different deals or products. However, it is recommended to keep the layout of your PWS clean and organized, so adding too many links may clutter the page and confuse customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service