• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breaking Records: My First $1000 Show After a Year and a Half!

In summary, the person has had a lot of good luck with $1000 shows recently and is looking forward to the break. They are also looking forward to spending time with their loved ones.
jenniferlynne
Finally, after a year and a half, I had my first $1000 show!!! I was starting to think it was never going to happen!! I could never seem to even make it to $800 and then I had a $1000 and a $750 in one week!!

Has everyone else been as busy as me the last couple of months? I've been breaking my own records the last couple of months. I don't have much next month, 1 show and a Christmas Bazaar, but I look forward to the break. I've already got 4 in January and 5 in February!!

Woo hoo!!!! Way to go! It seems to be a good time of the year for $1000 shows! Keep 'em coming!:)

Way to go!! Think of all that commission money you'll have for Christmas!! :D

Congratulations!!! It is such a great feeling when it happens. I'm still waiting for my second one. Keep up the good work.:)

Marg said:

Ah yes, the commission money will be awesome coming up to Christmas. My sweetie is coming home for the holidays this year. I haven't seen him since Oct. He works offshore and also lives in another province right now .. sniff sniff:( But with some extra commission this season i will be very happy and we can do a few extra things this Christmas!! Bring on the $1000 shows !!

Cheers:rolleyes:

Marg said:

I know, I can't wait!! Plus the Future Director bonus makes it a little sweeter! One of my very new recruits has already submitted $1500 herself. This is her SS3 so she is doing very well.

I had to use my last check to pay property taxes, so I am looking forward to shopping with this one!!

That is great, way to go. Keep up the good work.

1. How did you manage to make $1000 at your first show after only a year and a half of working for Pampered Chef?

It took a lot of hard work and dedication to build up my customer base and promote my products effectively. I also utilized social media, word of mouth, and hostess incentives to increase attendance at my shows.

2. What tips do you have for others looking to achieve similar success?

Consistency is key - make sure you are consistently hosting shows and promoting your business. Also, don't be afraid to think outside the box and try new strategies to attract customers. Lastly, always provide excellent customer service to build loyalty and repeat business.

3. What products or strategies do you find to be the most popular at your shows?

The Pampered Chef stoneware products are always a hit, as well as our kitchen tools and gadgets. I also find that hosting themed shows, such as a holiday baking show or a quick and easy weeknight meals show, tends to attract a lot of interest and sales.

4. How do you handle objections or hesitations from potential customers at your shows?

I always make sure to address any concerns or objections with genuine empathy and understanding. I also offer solutions or alternative products that may better suit their needs. In addition, I always follow up with potential customers after the show to see if they have any further questions or concerns.

5. How do you stay motivated and continue to grow your business after achieving such success?

I constantly set new goals for myself and my business to continue pushing myself and striving for growth. I also attend company trainings and events to stay motivated and learn new strategies. Lastly, the positive feedback and satisfaction from my customers motivates me to keep working hard and providing excellent service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • ChefAggi