• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Recipe: Creative Ideas for Sharing at My First Show in Months

one of each. I also include a shopping list.I like that idea! I will have to try that. ...I suppose you send the host extra copies for those receipts she already has (from the show)?I print out and mail receipts for ALL orders. I find that hosts have an easier time reading the PP/P3 receipts than the other ones. It also allows me to stamp each one with "thank you" and "keep this receipt under your silverware tray" (both Nancy's stamps). I also attach a small note to each that says:Thank you for your order!
nikked
Gold Member
Okay...so I'm getting ready for my first show since the end of May (by choice). It's with "familiar" customers, so I wanted to do something different.

I always struggle with providing the recipe to the guest...just have never come up with a way that I like...but I think I will like this...

I took the recipe, and blanked out the amounts of each ingredient (YIKES!). This way, they'll have to pay attention if they want the recipe. It will also keep me on task, because I seem to be a complete and total air head lately!

Just thought I would share...

Attachments

• BLANK Baked Eggs Benedict.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 252
  • BLANK tres leches.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 213
That is a neat idea! Let us know how it turns out.

I post my recipes in the news section of my website -- that way if the guest wants the recipe, they have to visit my website...

Yeah, but...
ivykeep said:
I post my recipes in the news section of my website -- that way if the guest wants the recipe, they have to visit my website...

That involves actually following up and doing it, which I am SSSSOOOO not good at. I'm not making excuses, I just know that doesn't work for me. If I do before hand, not a problem. But if I have to do it later, watch out!

Welcome to my life...:eek: :rolleyes:

I usually do mine at the same time I send the host the ingredients they need for the recipe...

Don't want to debate over methods. For yourself and others, I'm sure that works great. It's just not something I've EVER been able to maintain, and now with my DH in Iraq, there is just no way. I guess I just know my limitations and capabilities, and that kind of follow-thru is not one of them.

Thanks for the idea though.

I will type it out and staple a copy to the receipts. I let them know that they'll get one with their final receipt. It's a small encouragement to place an order. :)

I've started just giving my host two choices of a main recipe and two choices of dessert. She needs to pick one of each. I started copying them w/pictures to put in her host packet. I never did this before because one of the tapes I listened to said don't talk about the recipe until later, but I found host's were always asking me about it and then I was trying to go over choices on the phone. I also include a shopping list.

For this fall I'm going to limit a dessert recipe only if she has 10 or more adult guests coming or I will offer to let her purchase the items to make a microwave cake (I usually do the shopping for my host) - these are easy and I can tell her how to do it.

Even though I offer two main recipes, I have been trying to steer them to one. I tell them how popular it has been and it's so good! It makes my life so much easier!! Plus I have everything already packed for the recipe. She actually thinks she's getting a choice this way and is happy about that.:)! They also love seeing the picture of the recipe.

chefann said:
I will type it out and staple a copy to the receipts. I let them know that they'll get one with their final receipt. It's a small encouragement to place an order. :)
I like that idea! I will have to try that. ...I suppose you send the host extra copies for those receipts she already has (from the show)?

I actually print out and mail receipts for ALL orders. I find that hosts have an easier time reading the PP/P3 receipts than the other ones. It also allows me to stamp each one with "thank you" and "keep this receipt under your silverware tray" (both Nancy's stamps). I also attach a small note to each that says:
Thank you for your order!
Thanks in part to you, HOST earned $TOTAL worth of products for only $COST. Some of the great items she picked out include:
PRODUCT1
PRODUCT2
PRODUCT3 (I pick the large or popular items here :) )
I'd love to come to your house and help you earn free products, too.​

pampchefrhondab said:
Even though I offer two main recipes, I have been trying to steer them to one. I tell them how popular it has been and it's so good! It makes my life so much easier!! Plus I have everything already packed for the recipe. She actually thinks she's getting a choice this way and is happy about that.:)! They also love seeing the picture of the recipe.

I can't ever stay the same with anything, so I change my "menu" every season. I give them two options in main dishes, appetizers, desserts and DRINKS. They get to choose two total off the menu. I mention that because the drinks are a great option. Takes a lot of work out of the evening, but the host still gets two recipes. My brain has just left me and I can't think off the top of my head which cookbook has the different drinks, but boy howdy are they yummy! :D

I change the recipe w/the Season as well, but I am going to give them two choice each season. I guess I should have explained myself a little better. I'm also going to list the estimated price for each recipe this coming season.

chunkysalsa said:
I can't ever stay the same with anything, so I change my "menu" every season. I give them two options in main dishes, appetizers, desserts and DRINKS. They get to choose two total off the menu. I mention that because the drinks are a great option. Takes a lot of work out of the evening, but the host still gets two recipes. My brain has just left me and I can't think off the top of my head which cookbook has the different drinks, but boy howdy are they yummy! :D

Great idea!! I hope you don't have too many people who weren't paying attention and make more of a commotion trying to ask others to "catch up". I hate when people are talking during my demo and then stop the demo a few steps later and go "wait, what did you do after the tomatoes?". I always give them a smart-a$$ answer like "the rest of the recipe" and move on. I am a bee-otch like that though, LOL!I also like Ann's idea of putting the host's free product total on the reciepts! I never send the PP thank you because it sounds so weird, but I made my own and put the amount in so the host knows exactly how much she saved and can tell her friends. Thanks for the ideas!

I forgot to mention. I also always print PP receipts too. Instead of stamping them I run them through my printer twice. The first time I use word and print at the very bottom "Thank you for your order" on one line, then "For Copy of Featured Show Recipes Logon: www.pamperedchef.biz/mysite." I use a maroon and blue color so they stand out. I may add the keep this receipt under your silverware draw now. That is a great idea.

I tell them about finding the recipes on my website at the show and encourage them to take a catalog home so they have my website address (I really want them to keep looking at the catalog). I also tell them if they don't have internet access to let me know and I will print them a copy w/their reciept.

Once they go to my website the link is on the home page. It says "Recipes from Nikki' C's show." When they click on it I say, "Thank you for attending Nikki's cooking show. I enjoyed spending the evening with you. Nikki received $283.59 worth of free and discounted products just for having her show! If you loved the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle or Aloha Pizza she chose for her menu that evening, here are the recipes so you can try them at home:"

I just find printing the notes is so much easier and looks really clean and neat.

1. How do I prepare for my first show in months?

To prepare for your first show in months, start by reviewing your product knowledge and refreshing your memory on the features and benefits of each item. You should also practice your demonstration and ensure you have all the necessary tools and ingredients ready to go.

2. What types of recipes should I share at my first show in months?

For your first show in months, it's a good idea to stick to simple, crowd-pleasing recipes that are easy to make and showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products. You can also incorporate seasonal ingredients or themes to make your recipes more relevant and engaging.

3. How can I make my first show in months more interactive and engaging?

To make your first show in months more interactive and engaging, consider incorporating hands-on activities, like having guests help prepare a recipe or play a game. You can also ask for volunteers to assist with the demonstration and encourage guests to ask questions and share their own cooking experiences.

4. How can I promote my first show in months to increase attendance?

To promote your first show in months, utilize your personal and professional networks, such as friends, family, and social media followers. You can also offer incentives, like a discount or free gift, for guests who bring a friend or share your event on social media.

5. What are some creative ways to follow up with attendees after my first show in months?

Following up with attendees after your first show in months is crucial for building and maintaining relationships with potential customers. Some creative ways to follow up include sending personalized thank you notes, offering exclusive deals or promotions, and staying in touch through social media or email newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mypamperedmoocow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
  • wadesgirl