• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Recipe Ideas: What to Make for Your Shows?

In summary, the experts are planning to do BBQ chicken Cobb salads, aloha pizzas, and Jamaican jerk pasta salads this summer. They are also going to do a potato show.
bridgetbakes
So, what are y'all doing for your shows in June? This is the first time that I am completely clueless what I recipe I want to offer for the month!

I think I'm going the ice cream route. Maybe a coldstone show...haven't decided yet.

I'm making salads all summer long. June is the Layered BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad in the Trifle Bowl. It shows off the BBQ basting bottle, too! I plan to bring outdoor plates and utensil sets to use at the parties.

I am doing the aloha pizza or jamaican jerk pasta salad as a demo, and then bringing a light trifle....angel food cake/strawberries/jello mixed with with coolwhip!

jenniferknapp said:
I am doing the aloha pizza or jamaican jerk pasta salad as a demo, and then bringing a light trifle....angel food cake/strawberries/jello mixed with with coolwhip!
yummo! :)

what is the Layered BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad ?? I can't seem to find that recipe anywhere

cmdtrgd said:
I'm making salads all summer long. June is the Layered BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad in the Trifle Bowl. It shows off the BBQ basting bottle, too! I plan to bring outdoor plates and utensil sets to use at the parties.
I can't find that either! But yet, I remember it! Sounds good, please share!:)

Salads are my choice this year too. I think I'm going to do Rae's "no demo" show too! I use to do that a long time ago, and I think I'm going to do that for the summer again! The other one I think would be fun would be Ice Cream shows and Ice Cream Nacho shows! :D

You make the food at home and bring it to the show made and they eat when they get there and then you show them your tools using a potato, and/or carrot and/or cucumber. I have found out that customers really like eating first and they pay more attention when they are not starving! It also shaved about 30-45 minutes off my show time!:D :eek:

they also call it a potato show. Go to theme shows and then look for the Potato show-yay thread.

1. What are some popular recipes for June?

Some popular recipes for June include grilled vegetables, berry cobbler, summer salads, and refreshing drinks like lemonade or sangria.

2. How can I incorporate seasonal ingredients into my June recipes?

June is a great time to use fresh produce like strawberries, zucchini, and corn in your recipes. You can also add herbs like basil and mint for a burst of summer flavor.

3. Can you suggest some recipes that are easy to make for a large group?

Yes, some easy recipes for a large group include sheet pan meals, slow cooker dishes, and pasta salads. These can be made in bulk and are great for summer gatherings.

4. Do you have any healthy options for June recipes?

Absolutely! Some healthy options for June include grilled fish or chicken with vegetables, quinoa salads, and fruit skewers with a yogurt dip.

5. How can I make my June recipes more visually appealing for a party?

You can make your June recipes more visually appealing by using colorful ingredients and arranging them in a visually appealing way. You can also use fun serving dishes and garnishes to add a pop of color and make your dishes stand out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • EMarth123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • mmmsarah3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies