• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Calendar Recipes: Ideas for Every Month!

In summary, Chef BeckyD created a Buffalo Rub Chicken Dip and a peanut butter cup trifle. Janetupnorth created a peanut butter cup trifle. Chef BeckyD is missing a cake recipe and Janetupnorth suggests the Fluted Stone or Rice Cooker. Chef BeckyD suggests the Chipotle Mayo. There are also two step fudge recipes, one with Southwestern seasoning and one with a sauce. Finally, grilling veggies with skewers is always a favorite.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I finally figured out what to do with my calendars! I want to add a quick recipe to each month. I figured I would do the rub dips for one month, the 2 step fudge for another month but then I'm drawing a blank! Anyone care to share?

ChefBeckyD's Buffalo Rub Chicken Dip:

BUFFALO RUB CHICKEN DIP

8 oz. cream cheese
1 can chicken (10 - 12 oz.)
1 cup Ranch dressing
1/4 cup Bleu Cheese crumbles
1/4 cup Franks Wing Sauce
1 heaping Teas. Pampered Chef Buffalo Rub
4 oz. grated cheddar

Mix everything except the cheddar together in a mini baker, then sprinkle the cheddar over the top, and pop it in the micro for a couple minutes till it is melty. Serve it with celery & carrot sticks, and tortilla chips.​

Great, keep them coming!

I also added Peanut Butter Spritz Cookies, CYW, Mini Cinnamon Rolls, Garlic Biscuits in the 8" saute pan. I'm half way there! I'll post what I get when I'm done.

Cheese balls using the Oil Dipping Seasoning.
8oz cream cheese..2 TBSP of seasoning (so far I have tried the Parmesan Garlic as well as the Sun-Dried Tomato Herb) they are both great.

Great! What about a quick trifle recipe? I know there are a few out there!

Janetupnorth's peanut butter cup trifle!

This is such a great idea! I can hardly wait to see what all you come up with so that I can borrow it! Heehee!

Ohhh - for Nov. or Dec. do the Cranberry Crunch Bark! That is such a favorite!

ChefBeckyD said:
Ohhh - for Nov. or Dec. do the Cranberry Crunch Bark! That is such a favorite!

I cannot find this recipe on here, do you have it?

wadesgirl said:
I cannot find this recipe on here, do you have it?

If you go to files - right now it's the first one up (I just posted it for someone else) It's part of the Festive Holiday Recipes file.

Anyone else? I'm so close to having 12!

How about the Two step fudge or whatever it's called? And Mom's Apple Crisp or the Rush Hour Fajitas?

I have two step fudge already.

How about the one where you place 4 IQF frozen chicken breasts in the DCB (now that it's BAAACK!) with the lid on in the microwave for 15 minutes with your choice of seasonings for a quick dinner? Let sit for 10 minutes before you remove the lid. I haven't done this in a while but when you take the lid off it's a WOW at a demo. Sort of like the Fajitas but simpler.​

LeslieSGI said:
How about the one where you place 4 IQF frozen chicken breasts in the DCB (now that it's BAAACK!) with the lid on in the microwave for 15 minutes with your choice of seasonings for a quick dinner? Let sit for 10 minutes before you remove the lid. I haven't done this in a while but when you take the lid off it's a WOW at a demo. Sort of like the Fajitas but simpler.​

Got that on there!

The biggest problem I ran into last night was that some of the recipes were too long. I think I have 9 out of 12 months now. Just need a couple more.

What about a cake in the DCB, Fluted Stone or Rice Cooker?

Dip with Southwestern Seasoning

Make your own Chipotle Mayo

Grilling Veggies with our skewers for a summer recipe

LeslieSGI said:

I can't believe I've never done this!! :blushing:It sounds PERFECT for my family!!
I guess I've "sort of" done it, but only in a skillet on the stovetop. Will definitely be trying out the DCB!! Sounds like a fantastic demo, too!!
THANKS!!:balloon:

wadesgirl said:
Got that on there!

The biggest problem I ran into last night was that some of the recipes were too long. I think I have 9 out of 12 months now. Just need a couple more.

Would you mind sharing the completed document when you get them all togther? This is a great idea for the calendars!

Cream Cheese with a Sauce

jla8279 said:
Would you mind sharing the completed document when you get them all togther? This is a great idea for the calendars!

Of course! Should hopefully have the recipes and time to finish it tonight.

What is "Creative Calendar Recipes: Ideas for Every Month!"?

"Creative Calendar Recipes: Ideas for Every Month!" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features 12 months of creative and delicious recipes to help you plan your meals throughout the year.

Are the recipes in "Creative Calendar Recipes" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Creative Calendar Recipes" are designed to be easy to follow for home cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Creative Calendar Recipes" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "Creative Calendar Recipes" are all common and easy to find at any grocery store. We strive to create recipes that use readily available ingredients to make meal planning easier for our customers.

Can I use "Creative Calendar Recipes" as a meal planning tool?

Absolutely! "Creative Calendar Recipes" is designed to help with meal planning by providing a variety of recipes for each month. You can use it to plan your meals for the entire month or pick and choose recipes to incorporate into your current meal plan.

Can I customize the recipes in "Creative Calendar Recipes" to fit my dietary needs?

Yes, our recipes in "Creative Calendar Recipes" can be easily customized to fit your dietary needs. We include suggestions for substitutions or modifications to accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
D Levad
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove