• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Mom's Night Out Show

In summary, last year I was doing the DCB Fajitas and Chicken Your Way shows. This year, I have a group of ladies wanting to do another show. I'm not sure what drink would go with it, but some of my favorite recipes from the DCB cookbook are the Chicken Penne Al Fresco and the Chicken Enchilada Pizza.
PamperedSD
Last year I was doing the DCB Fajitas and Chicken Your Way shows. I have not been active for the last 3 months and finally have a few shows booked :)

I had a group of ladies do a Fajita and Margaritas shows last summer and now they want to do another show and so far have about 10 people (only 3 came last time but 2 bought the DCB). Any ideas for a quick and easy DCB recipe and maybe a something in the QSP? I loved the Chicken Your Way show but I don't have the grill pan anymore :(

Thanks!

Not sure what drink would go with it, but the Chicken Penne Al Fresco is good, plus you can cook the chicken in the DCB ahead of time, and let people know..easy, light and tasty!

The raspberry tequila sangria from the easy appetizer cookbook is one of the best drink recipes I've found in our books.

You can make the pasta primavera from the new DCB cookbook. Fast, easy and yummy.

Or you can do the Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad, and choose to cook the chicken in the DCB or grill pan.

Also, you can make the chicken enchilada pizza, cooking chicken in the DCB.

Yummy - thanks everyone. I love the Chicken Penne Al Fresco and the chicken enchilada pizza - didn't even think to make the chicken in the DCB.Yankfan 24 - THANKS! I have that cookbook - going to check it out now. A host bought it and didn't like it so I just bought it from her but I've never made anything from it.Love this site!! Thank you.

jerk chicken nachos. make the chicken in the dcb, make salsa in the mfp.

I'm doing a mom's night out show tonight. We're making the Mai Tai's and the Pasta Primavera from the DCB cookbook. We plan to add a few extra veggies (onion and zucchini and cherry tomatoes) so I can demo a few more products. Pasta Primavera is one of those great recipes that if you get the "my kids won't eat XXX", you can pick your own veggies, add chicken or tuna, left over meat, etc. and adjust it to fit your family.

Hi there! Congratulations on booking some shows after a few months off! For a quick and easy DCB recipe, I highly recommend the DCB Chicken Fajitas. It's a crowd-pleaser and perfect for a mom's night out show. You can also consider making a QSP recipe like the DCB Mini Taco Bowls or the DCB Mini Deep Dish Pizzas. Both are easy to make and can be customized to each guest's liking. As for a replacement for the grill pan, you can use the DCB Grill Stone to make the Chicken Your Way recipe. It's just as effective and easy to use. Good luck with your show! Happy cooking!

1. What type of recipes are typically used for a Mom's Night Out show?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of recipes that are perfect for a Mom's Night Out show. These can range from simple appetizers and finger foods to more complex main dishes and desserts. We also have many recipes that are easy to prepare and can be made in advance, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying the night with your friends.

2. Can I request specific recipes for my Mom's Night Out show?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to work with you to create a customized menu for your Mom's Night Out show. Whether you have specific dietary restrictions or preferences, or just want to try out a certain recipe, I can help make your show a success.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients used in Pampered Chef recipes are easily found at your local grocery store. We also have a variety of seasonings and sauces that can be purchased through our website or at a show, making it convenient for you to recreate the recipes at home.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options available for a Mom's Night Out show?

Yes, we have a wide selection of vegetarian and vegan-friendly recipes that are perfect for a Mom's Night Out show. Our consultants can provide you with options and substitutions to accommodate any dietary needs or preferences.

5. Can I purchase the products used in the recipes at a Mom's Night Out show?

Yes, our consultants will have all the necessary Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the Mom's Night Out show. This way, you can easily recreate the recipes at home and continue to enjoy the convenience and quality of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jendill
  • emo812