• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy and Delicious DCB Show Recipe

In summary, a "DCB" is a versatile stoneware dish used for cooking and baking in Pampered Chef recipes. It can be used in the oven, microwave, and grill. The most popular recipe for the DCB is the "One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta" and it is also great for making desserts. The DCB is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for best results.
SPAMSTIME
I have a show Saturday and she wants to do something in the DCB which I just recently got :)
What is a recipe that is good but easy for me to do with my DCB at a show for the first time??

Rush hour fajitas!!!! Very simple and delicious!

Family Burrito Bake in Dinner in Your Deep Covered Baker.

Thanks I will try both of these :)

Chicken Penne Al Fresco is also delicious.

OK Great!!

I 2nd the burrito bake! It's really yummy and is a recipe in the DCB cookbook.

The other suggestions are all great. The Grilled Chicken Penne el Fresco is also very good- and a light summer meal. The fajitas, the grilled chicken penne, bbq sandwiches- those would be my top summer picks for a meal in the DCB.If you haven't already, be sure to download a copy of one of the DCB Cookbook versions. These are recipes that have been put together by a few consultants. Here is a link to one version:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f7/17135-dcb-cookbook-dottys-magic-pot-cookbook-v1.3.doc Whenever someone buys a DCB, or for my hosts when they get a DCB, i give them this cookbook. Hosts will get it printed out and put into a nice folder-binder, personalized with their name on it. For guests, I just email it to them. :) But I have a copy of it in MY Kitchen too. Worth printing and looking through to play with your new DCB!

I love the cookbook idea :)
Thanks for all the idea's

My two favorites are the fajitas or the pasta bake.

1. What is a "DCB" in Pampered Chef?

A "DCB" is a Deep Covered Baker, a versatile stoneware dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. It is a popular tool for cooking and baking in Pampered Chef recipes.

2. Can I use my own recipes in the DCB?

Yes, you can use your own recipes in the DCB. It is great for roasting meats, baking casseroles, and even making desserts. Just be sure to adjust cooking times and temperatures as needed.

3. What is the most popular recipe for the DCB?

The most popular recipe for the DCB is the "One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta". It is a delicious and easy meal that can be made in under 30 minutes using the DCB.

4. Can I make desserts in the DCB?

Absolutely! The DCB is great for making desserts like cakes, cobblers, and even brownies. The stoneware helps to evenly distribute heat for perfectly baked treats.

5. Is the DCB dishwasher safe?

Yes, the DCB is dishwasher safe. However, for best results and to prolong the life of the stoneware, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • chefsolnick
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies