• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering Delicious DCB Recipes to Try on Saturday

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a great way to cook food in the microwave. It has a lot of recipes in its booklet, and the barbecue chicken sandwiches are a favorite.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hi, I just recently got the DCB from a November host that didn't want the host special. I have yet to use it or demo it at this point. I'd really like to use it. Does anyone have a good recipe to try for first time? Or if anyone has a list of DCB recipes that would be fantastic as well. I figure I'd like to try something with it Saturday. I think Saturday will be my PC blitz day. I don't have to work either of my other non PC jobs and my DH is going out of town for a concert so I'll have the freedom to make tons of calls to get the rest of my January booked and start more on Feb. Plus I'd love to try some new recipes.

do a search in the files for the Deep Covered baker and you'll get all sorts of recipes. As for a great 1st recipe.... I vote for the 30-minute chicken or the 20-minute ribs (the ribs are a fave wih my family).

Go up to files and type in 'DCB' the DCB booklet has a ton of recipes in it. I do the fajitas and pork tenderloin in the microwave a lot. Also, the white chk in the Season's best is really good!
Good luck with the blitz!

Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches - very easy to make and a huge success.

In the microwave, bake on high, defrosted chicken breasts - 3 minutes per breasts (longer if the chicken is larger than normal, like from COSTCO) in the DCB covered.

Once its fully cooked - use the salad choppers to shred it. Make barbecue sauce while it is baking, and spread over shredded chicken.

Serve with mini sandwich roles.

Enjoy!

Andrea

oohhh..... I forgot about the fajitas..... they are super yummy, too.

The bbq chicken sandwiches sound so good!! Anyone have any microwave soup recipes for the DCB besides the turkey chili and white chicken chili? Also, has anyone done a beef roast in the microwave?

I recently updated the DCB recipes from here. I discovered some typos as well as "inconsistent" things that drive me nuts... (for example, Tbp for tablespoon) and some had discontinued products on them. I also moved the front page so when you fold it, it is the first page. I'll attach it here.

My SIL took it today with green bean casserole in it and his boss loves it and wants to buy one for "after Christmas delivery". I told him I had $305 to go to get to $1,500 for the month so I'll send it off when I do my other after Christmas Sale orders!

Attachments

• DEEPDISHCOVEREDBAKER RECIPES.doc
    52 KB · Views: 348
The fajitas are my absolute favorite PC recipe ever! They are in multiple sources listed above, but be sure to try them soon! I actually prefer them to going out to eat for them!

What is DCB and why is it important for Saturday recipes?

DCB stands for Deep Covered Baker, a versatile cooking tool from Pampered Chef that allows for faster and healthier cooking. It is important for Saturday recipes because it can help save time in the kitchen and create delicious meals for the weekend.

Where can I find DCB recipes to try on Saturday?

You can find DCB recipes on the Pampered Chef website, in our cookbooks, or by attending a cooking demonstration or party. You can also search online for recipes shared by other Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

What are some popular DCB recipes for Saturday meals?

Some popular DCB recipes for Saturday meals include roasted chicken, beef stroganoff, mac and cheese, lasagna, and even desserts like apple crisp. The possibilities are endless with the Deep Covered Baker!

Can I modify DCB recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can modify DCB recipes to fit your dietary restrictions. You can substitute ingredients or adjust cooking times to accommodate dietary needs such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian.

Do I need any special skills or experience to use the DCB for Saturday recipes?

No, you do not need any special skills or experience to use the DCB for Saturday recipes. The Deep Covered Baker is easy to use and comes with instructions and tips for successful cooking. Plus, our consultants are always available to answer any questions and provide support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SPAMSTIME
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Jean DeVries