• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pick Less Recipes & Get Creative: October Recipe Ideas

Ingredients: 1 c. all-purpose flour1/2 c. milk1/4 tsp. salt1/4 tsp. black pepper1/4 c. olive oil1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese1/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese2 cloves garlic, minced1/2 c. diced cooked chickenInstructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).2. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, milk, salt, and pepper.3. In a larger bowl, heat olive oil until hot
amerrigan
I hate picking recipes individually for each show. I want to start doing only 1- 2 recipe options per month for my host to pick from. Does anyone do this method?? If so, what recipes are you doing for October?

If not, I still need recipe ideas. My brain must be tired because I am not coming up with any!!!

Some months I do the same recipe for the entire month.
For Fall, I am giving my hosts the choice of either the brie, asian noodle skillet, or mocha skillet cake.
All of the recipes in the new SB are great.

I do more theme shows, but I would suggest something in the Trifle, something featuring SA or just offer the theme shows from HO...the brie is so easy, nachos again easy and tasty, and chocolate - need I say more? I wish I had better ideas to offer!

In Nov, I am following someone's lead from here and doing Simply Entertaining shows. No food demos. This will be a first for me because I am so not inclined that way. However, I think this will be a good show because everyone feels a little more rushed at that time of year and looking for something different.

For the first year I was a consultant, I did the same recipe at every show - the Garden Ranch Pizza. I have started offering two things, depending on the season, etc., but that's about it. I don't give too many choices.

Also ~ I stressed myself out for three months and gave a shopping list to teh hostess, then just started bringing everything myself and gave the hostess the bill. I bring everything with me and breathe easier knowing I have it all. I never have had one hostess complain; they seem to like not having to shop for things.

Good luck!:)

I try to keep it seasonal. Apple stuff or pumpkin for this time of year. For last December I did the chicken and broccoli wreath, as with the red peppers and green broccoli, it is quite festive. January I did "soup and bread." I did "green" for March, and did the Lime/rasberry trifles. Usually these are just my first suggestion. I am pretty flexible as to what I will make, if someone has a favorite or liked a recipie from the past, I will do what they ask for. But usually they will take me up on my "seasonal" offerings

I have always given my hosts the choice of an appetizer or dessert party, and then give them the "option" of 2 recipes.......of course, I talk about the recipes in such a way that everyone always chooses the one I want to do.;) But at least they think it was their idea!

This season though, I love the theme shows so much, that I am also offering a Main Dish party - so my hosts can choose from:

Mini Pesto Pizzas & Cran Rasp Fizz (Bites and Bevs)
30 Minute Chicken & Garlic Biscuit Bites (Real Food Real Fast)
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake, or Cappuccino Brownie Trifle (Chocolate Bliss)

So, 4 choices this season ~ a record for me!

Becky,

Could you post the recipe for the 30 Minute Chicken & Garlic Biscuit Bites? I am a new consultant and can't find the recipe on Consultant Corner and have a Team meeting tonight that I would like to make it for.

Thank you!

Tracy

Related to Pick Less Recipes & Get Creative: October Recipe Ideas

1. What are some healthy recipe options for the month of October?

For the month of October, we have a variety of delicious and healthy recipes to choose from. Some popular options include roasted root vegetable salad, pumpkin soup, and apple cinnamon oatmeal. These recipes incorporate seasonal ingredients and are packed with nutrients.

2. Can you recommend some easy and quick recipes for busy weeknights?

Absolutely! We understand that weeknights can be hectic, so we have several quick and easy recipes to choose from. Some popular options include sheet pan chicken fajitas, one-pot pasta primavera, and slow cooker beef and broccoli. These recipes can be prepared in under 30 minutes and require minimal clean-up.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipe options for October?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes that are perfect for October. Some popular options include lentil and vegetable shepherd's pie, sweet potato and black bean chili, and butternut squash and spinach lasagna. These recipes are hearty and full of flavor, making them perfect for the fall season.

4. What are some creative ways to use seasonal ingredients in October recipes?

There are endless possibilities for using seasonal ingredients in October recipes. Some unique and creative options include pumpkin hummus, apple and butternut squash quinoa salad, and sweet potato and kale frittata. These recipes showcase the flavors of fall and are sure to impress your taste buds.

5. Can you suggest some recipes that are perfect for Halloween parties?

Of course! We have plenty of Halloween-themed recipes that are perfect for parties. Some fun and festive options include mummy hot dogs, spiderweb dip, and pumpkin-shaped cheese ball. These recipes are not only delicious, but they also add a touch of spookiness to any Halloween gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morvin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • KristinB1023
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76