• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fat-Free Recipes for Your Show: Delicious Ideas Shared by Our Community

She's in CA.....don't they have strawberries year round? Seems like when we can buy them in the dead of winter, they have been shipped in from CA.:)See- I wasn't even paying attention. :rolleyes:
kisrae
Gold Member
Does anyone have any fat free recipe. I have a show this month and the hostess want a fat free dish.
Thanks for sharing.:)

What about roasting veggies on the bar pan? You could spritz them with a flavored oil and sprinkle them with our seasonings. You could also do a trifle with angel food cake, sugar free pudding, fruit and fat free cool whip. Sorry the ideas aren't the most original; I'm looking foward to hearing what others have to say as well! Good luck!

Thanks Alison, I didn't think about a trifle. I'll pass that by my host.

I didi a trifle last month for a host who was on weight watchers... we did angel food cake, sugar free cheesecake flavor pudding (mix with skim milk), strawberries and raspberries, and fat free cool whip. It really tasted delicious! I made the pudding with one cup of milk and then folded in one 8oz container cool whip to make it more of a mousse, and used part of a second cool whip to frost and decorate the top. I put on some cool whip "swirls" with the EAD, mint leaves, and raspberries and strawberries, then dusted the top with chocolate chips grated with the microplane. Lots of ooohs and aaaahs.

The thing with a fat free recipe that uses fat free packaged foods (like Cool Whip) is that frequently those items have more calories than the regular or light versions. So you aren't getting the fat, but they're just as bad for you.I suggest Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Tortilla Chips. You can make the chips using tortillas, water and cinnamon sugar (or cinnamon with splenda).

chefann said:
The thing with a fat free recipe that uses fat free packaged foods (like Cool Whip) is that frequently those items have more calories than the regular or light versions. So you aren't getting the fat, but they're just as bad for you.

I suggest Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Tortilla Chips. You can make the chips using tortillas, water and cinnamon sugar (or cinnamon with splenda).
Right on! Also, fat free ingredients can work a little differently in recipes so I suggest trying it out with the substitutions first.

What about making the Southwest dip from the seasoning and veggies then display on SA...not a demo, but you are using PC items.

chefann said:
The thing with a fat free recipe that uses fat free packaged foods (like Cool Whip) is that frequently those items have more calories than the regular or light versions. So you aren't getting the fat, but they're just as bad for you.

I suggest Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Tortilla Chips. You can make the chips using tortillas, water and cinnamon sugar (or cinnamon with splenda).

I would go with Ann's suggestion and do something that would be naturally fat free instead of chemically altered to be fat free. Besides, every time I do the Apple Berry Salsa, it gets RAVES!

I love that salsa! And the cinnamon chips are so easy!
Sepending on what part of the country you're in, you may even be able to get berries. I just saw a commercial yesterday for strawberries on sale at Kroger.

chefann said:
I love that salsa! And the cinnamon chips are so easy!
Sepending on what part of the country you're in, you may even be able to get berries. I just saw a commercial yesterday for strawberries on sale at Kroger.

She's in CA.....don't they have strawberries year round? Seems like when we can buy them in the dead of winter, they have been shipped in from CA.:)

See- I wasn't even paying attention. :rolleyes:

Related to Fat-Free Recipes for Your Show: Delicious Ideas Shared by Our Community

1. Can these fat-free recipes still be flavorful?

Yes, our community has shared some amazing recipes that are both fat-free and full of flavor. From savory dishes to sweet treats, you won't even miss the fat!

2. Are these recipes difficult to make?

No, our community has specifically chosen recipes that are easy to make and require minimal ingredients. They are perfect for busy weeknights or when you're short on time.

3. Do these recipes use expensive or hard-to-find ingredients?

No, our community has made sure to choose recipes that use common and affordable ingredients that can be found at any grocery store. You won't have to break the bank to make these delicious fat-free dishes.

4. Can I use these recipes for my Pampered Chef show?

Absolutely! These fat-free recipes are perfect for showcasing during your Pampered Chef shows. Your guests will love the delicious and healthy options.

5. Can I modify these recipes for dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes shared by our community can be easily modified to accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. Just be sure to read the recipe thoroughly and make any necessary substitutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AKJess
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Natalie's Pantry
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies