• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Low-Fat Recipe Suggestions for a 'Biggest Loser' Contest?

In summary, the conversation is about a hostess asking for low-fat healthy recipes for an upcoming "biggest loser" contest. The Lemon Herb Ckn Ring is mentioned as a potential dish, but the hostess is unsure about using low-fat ingredients. The speaker recommends the "It's Good For You" cookbook for its tasty low-fat recipes, including the Margherita Pita Pizzas and Pumpkin Pie Spread with apples for dipping. They also mention enjoying low-fat options that taste just as good as the full-fat versions. The speaker offers to share more recipe ideas, including the Harvest Chicken Salad and Mexican Bean Dip from the "good for you" cookbook.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a show later this month where everyone is doing this "the biggest loser" contest...so they're looking for LOW FAT healthy recipes...and suggestions?

This hostess loves the Lemon Herb Ckn Ring and was asking about doing that with low-fat crescent rolls, low fat cheeses, low fat mayo etc....ick????

I would definately pull out the 'It's Good For You' Cookbook, there are some good recipes in it. They will go gaga over. I made the Margherita Pita Pizzas for my sil's show since they were all WW crazy and I had to just keep making them until we ran out of ingredients. I also made a recipe out of an old SB that was a light recipe for it the Pumpkin Pie Spread and we used apples to dip.

I can definately vouch for the fruit dip that's in the IGFY cookbook, it is awesome, nobody would know it was lowfat until you told them. The Smashed Potato Soup was very good also, I took it to work in a crockpot and it was gone in seconds, they didn't know it was lowfat until I told them. I plan on making the Parmesean Chicken, have gotten the ingredients for it, just haven't made it yet, I can't wait.

I myself don't watch that much what I eat like I probably should, and I don't care much to, but if I find something that's low fat or fat free and it tastes the same or better than the real thing I love it and use it often, unless it's too expensive for our budget.

dannyzmom said:
I have a show later this month where everyone is doing this "the biggest loser" contest...so they're looking for LOW FAT healthy recipes...and suggestions?

This hostess loves the Lemon Herb Ckn Ring and was asking about doing that with low-fat crescent rolls, low fat cheeses, low fat mayo etc....ick????

Just got finished making the Harvest Chicken Salad....as far as FAT & CALORIES, it is THE healthiest thing from both the new cookbooks. Let me know if you would like more ideas...I'll be glad to help!:D

Ginger428 said:
Just got finished making the Harvest Chicken Salad....as far as FAT & CALORIES, it is THE healthiest thing from both the new cookbooks. Let me know if you would like more ideas...I'll be glad to help!:D

Do you have the recipe for the HArvest Chicken Salad?

dannyzmom said:
Do you have the recipe for the HArvest Chicken Salad?

Its in the new SB....if you dont have 1 let me know, I'll type it up for ya;)

The SB recipes you can look up on CC and print them out from there, even the shopping list.

The Harvest Chicken Salad is so good! If they like mexican, I've made the Mexican BEan Dip out of "good for you" book. It's good....I love the apple berry salsa too.

Related to What Are Some Low-Fat Recipe Suggestions for a 'Biggest Loser' Contest?

1. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my Biggest Loser meal plan?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help make healthy cooking easier. Our non-stick cookware allows for minimal use of oils and our spiralizer can help you create delicious veggie-based meals. Check out our Healthy Choices category for more ideas!

2. Are there any specific Pampered Chef recipes that align with the Biggest Loser diet?

Yes, we have a collection of recipes specifically designed to support the Biggest Loser diet. From protein-packed breakfasts to satisfying dinners, our recipes are both delicious and healthy.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef products for meal prep on the Biggest Loser plan?

Absolutely! Many of our products, such as our food chopper and microwave cooker, are perfect for meal prep. Our containers are also great for storing prepped meals in the fridge or freezer.

4. How can I track my progress on the Biggest Loser plan with Pampered Chef products?

We offer a variety of products to help you track your progress on the Biggest Loser plan. Our portion control containers and food scale can help you accurately measure your food intake. We also have a fitness journal and water bottle to help you stay on track with exercise and hydration.

5. Can I host a Biggest Loser-themed Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Hosting a Biggest Loser party is a fun and interactive way to learn about healthy cooking and using Pampered Chef products. Our consultants can provide you with recipes and tips for hosting a successful party. Plus, you and your guests can sample delicious and nutritious dishes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• urbnk8
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • heatherstobbs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Rosechef