• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Some Suggestions for a Fundraiser!

In summary, the conversation revolves around a small fundraiser event on Sunday, with proceeds going to a local community theatre. The event will feature a Pampered Chef Show and a cheese and olive oil tasting from a local shop. The host is trying to decide between demoing the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring or the Asian Pork Noodle Skillet, but is also open to other suggestions that pair well with the tasting. Some other ideas that were suggested were the Grecian Party Squares, Mediterranean Salad Pizza, Tomato Basil Squares, or a bruschetta or crostini demo using Pampered Chef products. The host will also be showcasing a skillet cake and truffle balls for gift ideas. Overall, the conversation ends with well wishes for the
SusanBP0129
I am doing a small fundraiser event on Sunday.
Proceeds will go to their local community theatre.

I will do the Pampered Chef Show and another guy will be there from a local shop doing a cheese and olive oil tasting.
So far it's 15-25 people.
I can't decide what to demo:
Lemon Herb Chicken Ring (because I can do it in my sleep)
or
Asian Pork Noodle Skillet (to show off the cookware)
or something else that will pair well with the cheese and olive oil tasting.....decisions decisions....

ANY THOUGHTS?? ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS FOR DEMO IDEAS, SET-UP, ETC. ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!

THANKS!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you can do the ring in your sleep then I say the ring. Do what you are most familiar with.

I dont know - the asian skillet just doesnt seem to really go with cheese and olive oil. I'd do the ring - its yummy.

My other thoughts are the Grecian Party Squares or the Mediterranian Salad Pizza...or the Tomato Basil Squares. They would work too.

Thanks guys!
I think I'm going to do the ring - either the Turkey Cranberry Wreath or the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring.
I will also do a skillet cake to show off the cookware and I'm going to make some truffle balls and festive cranberry to show off as gift ideas!

:D

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great event planned for Sunday. I think both the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring and Asian Pork Noodle Skillet would be great options for your demo. If you're looking for something that pairs well with the cheese and olive oil tasting, you could also consider doing a bruschetta or crostini demo using our bread tube and stoneware. It's always a crowd-pleaser and can showcase the versatility of our products. As for set-up, I recommend having a designated cooking area with all your ingredients and tools easily accessible, and having some samples and catalogs available for guests to browse while you're cooking. Best of luck with your event, and thank you for supporting your local community theatre!

Related to I Need Some Suggestions for a Fundraiser!

1. How can I make my fundraiser successful?

There are a few key elements to a successful fundraiser. First, make sure you have a clear goal and purpose for the fundraiser. Second, choose a product or service that will appeal to a wide audience. Third, promote your fundraiser through various channels, such as social media, email, and word of mouth. Lastly, make sure to thank your supporters and keep them updated on the progress of your fundraiser.

2. What are some popular products for fundraisers?

Some popular products for fundraisers include kitchen gadgets, cookware, and food items. Pampered Chef has a wide variety of products that are perfect for fundraising, such as our top-selling stoneware and high-quality kitchen tools.

3. How much profit can our organization make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The profit margin for Pampered Chef fundraisers varies depending on the product sold. On average, organizations can earn 15-25% of the total sales as profit. However, this can increase if you have a higher volume of sales or if you choose to sell higher-priced items.

4. Can we customize our fundraiser with specific Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser with specific Pampered Chef products. Our fundraising team can work with you to create a product list that fits your organization's needs and goals. You can also choose to feature certain products as "top sellers" to encourage more sales.

5. How do we place orders and receive the products?

Once your fundraiser is complete, you can submit your orders online through our fundraising portal. Our team will process the orders and ship them directly to your organization. You can then distribute the products to your supporters or arrange for them to be picked up at a designated location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mgranich
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Englert