• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some recipe suggestions for a Grey's Anatomy themed show?

In summary, the recipe ideas for a Grey's Anatomy themed show came from fellow chefs. The show included a "walk through" of the episode, a quiz, and food inspired by the show.
stefani2
Any suggestions on recipes to do at a Grey's Anatomy Theme Show?

As for the Show Outline, should I do a "walk through" show? The girls who will be attending this show are my PC Junkies!

Please help me out:)

Hey Jenna,
There is a whole thread a little farther down this page with some great ideas for Grey's fanatics. Lots of fun ;)

Check under files, too.

ga theme showThanks! I was kinda losin' hope for a bit! :)

I had an awesome Grey's Anatomy show...feel free to email me and I can tell you all about it! It was so much fun!
[email protected]

riggs62 said:
I had an awesome Grey's Anatomy show...feel free to email me and I can tell you all about it! It was so much fun!
[email protected]

Shelly would you mind posting the info for all of us?

Sure!
A lot of the ideas came from fellow cheffers! I made a prescription pad invitation (it was a huge hit!). Most of the guests were nurses, so they wore scrubs, anyone not in scrubs had a hospital gown to don over their clothes. We used OR basins for chips. An OR drape for a tablecloth. We had the last season DVD of Grey's playing during the presentation (on mute). I made a small quiz of 5 questions of Grey's trivia (found it on the web) and gave a prize away for the winner. We named the food different things related to the show. McDreamy Brie, etc. We held it on premier night for the new season. There were 21 guests in attendance. It was an awesome show! I attached the invite. There's also a Grey's Anatomy Magazine you can get at Borders. There are posters in there and lots of info and pictures for posting around the room.

Attachments

• Oliver Medical Center.doc
    32 KB · Views: 280
thank youThanks a lot shelley. That helps me out so much! I can hardly wait for the Show, now :)

Oh...
30-Minute Call Room Chicken!
LOL:blushing:

Related to What are some recipe suggestions for a Grey's Anatomy themed show?

1. What is the "Grey's Anatomy Theme Show"?

The "Grey's Anatomy Theme Show" is a themed cooking demonstration and party hosted by Pampered Chef consultants. It is inspired by the popular medical drama television series, Grey's Anatomy, and features recipes and products that tie into the show.

2. What type of food is typically featured in the "Grey's Anatomy Theme Show"?

The food featured in the "Grey's Anatomy Theme Show" is typically a mix of comfort food and healthy options, similar to the food often seen in the show. Some examples include mac and cheese, salads, and grilled chicken dishes.

3. Do I need to be familiar with Grey's Anatomy to attend the theme show?

No, you do not need to be familiar with Grey's Anatomy to attend the theme show. The recipes and products featured are easy to follow and can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of their knowledge of the show.

4. Can I purchase the products featured in the "Grey's Anatomy Theme Show"?

Yes, the products featured in the "Grey's Anatomy Theme Show" can be purchased through your Pampered Chef consultant. They can help you place an order and provide more information about the products.

5. Can I host a "Grey's Anatomy Theme Show" with my friends?

Absolutely! Hosting a "Grey's Anatomy Theme Show" is a fun and unique way to gather with friends and enjoy delicious food. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to plan and host the event in your own home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
crazy4dabug
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JayBPC
  • NewtoMom