• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With a Spring Theme...

In summary, there are many delicious spring-themed recipes to try, such as strawberry shortcake, lemon bars, asparagus quiche, and grilled vegetables with balsamic glaze. To incorporate spring flavors into your cooking, use fresh herbs like basil, mint, and dill, as well as seasonal produce like strawberries, asparagus, and peas. Some helpful kitchen tools for spring cooking include a strawberry huller, citrus zester, and spiralizer. For fun spring-themed kitchen gadgets, consider flower-shaped cookie cutters, vegetable spiral slicers, and egg molds. And for a spring-themed dinner party menu, you could serve a salad with fresh berries and a citrus vinaigrette, grilled salmon with a lemon-herb marin
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Does anyone have any fun suggestions for a "Spring" themed show? I offer theme shows and my host just emailed me to ask for this type of theme. I'd love some suggestions on recipes, games, specials, guest challenges, or any other fun things I could do to make this theme special for my host.

Usually I have my guests come dressed in a certain color to go with a theme (ex. yellow for a banana show, Pink for May, etc. etc.) Then, everyone who does get's entered into a special prize drawing. Any suggestions as to what I could do with this to go Spring like???

How about a gardening theme and you could incooperate the salad and berry spinner into that since it is the April special.

I did a Mojito theme this month & it went very well.
We made the mojitos out of the season best & the chicken mojito chic salad out of the grill it quick cards.Everyone loved it.

What are some spring-themed recipes?

Some popular spring-themed recipes include strawberry shortcake, lemon bars, asparagus quiche, and grilled vegetables with balsamic glaze.

How can I incorporate spring flavors into my cooking?

You can incorporate spring flavors by using fresh herbs like basil, mint, and dill, as well as seasonal produce like strawberries, asparagus, and peas.

What kitchen tools are helpful for spring cooking?

Some helpful kitchen tools for spring cooking include a strawberry huller, citrus zester, and spiralizer for making zucchini noodles.

What are some fun spring-themed kitchen gadgets?

Some fun spring-themed kitchen gadgets include flower-shaped cookie cutters, vegetable spiral slicers, and egg molds for shaping hard-boiled eggs into fun shapes.

Can you suggest a spring-themed dinner party menu?

Sure! A spring-themed dinner party menu could include a salad with fresh berries and a citrus vinaigrette, grilled salmon with a lemon-herb marinade, roasted asparagus, and strawberry shortcake for dessert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tiara Smith
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • NooraK