• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Fun Grey's Anatomy-Themed Cocktail Ideas?

In summary, the hostess is looking for theme-oriented ****tails for a party she's hosting. Some of the suggested ****tails include McDreamy's Mudslide, Black Death (Black Russian), Derrick and Baily's White Lady, Fuzzy Navel Susan, Izzy's Skizzy, Karev's mind eraser, and shots might be a bit much at a PC party, but ya never know what kind of people you're dealing with!
dannyzmom
Gold Member
My Grey's Anatomy hostess is requesting theme oriented ****tails..."Red Death?" or something with a hospital-ish name?

Bloody Mary? Not sure...just my first thought, never seen the show before!

jenniferknapp said:
Bloody Mary? Not sure...just my first thought, never seen the show before!

Well DUH!!!
Why didn't I think of that!?!?!?
LOL
This hostess is looking for a whole lot of choices so start tossing ideas at me ladies!!

I don't watch it either but I love coming up with ideas like this so I looked up the website for ****tail names, and for Grey's Anatomy...Here are the results..

McDreamy's Mudslide
Black Death (Black Russian) from the plague epi
Derrick and Baily's White Lady
Fuzzy Navel Susan
Tropical Life Saver
Izzy's Skizzy
Karev's mind eraser

Ok here's the ****tail website.
http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/139/

Anything with Bailey's can be renamed Dr. Bailey's ________.

Ever made Bloody Brains? They're kind of fun. It's a shot and you mix peach schapps and grenadine. Then you float some baileys in it and it doesn't mix and if you do it well, it looks kind of like a mini brain in a glass of blood!

Shots might be a bit much at a PC party, but ya never know what kind of people you're dealing with!

woohoo! LOVE Bloody Brains :D Until the next morning that is :eek: :rolleyes:

Ewww they are so nasty, they like curdle in your mouth!!! Of course when I took the shot for the first time, I was told to shake my head around for a minute before I could swallow it...Another very gross name for them is "abortion," if that can give you some visuals.

jenniferknapp said:
Ewww they are so nasty, they like curdle in your mouth!!! Of course when I took the shot for the first time, I was told to shake my head around for a minute before I could swallow it...Another very gross name for them is "abortion," if that can give you some visuals.
EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

crazy4dabug said:
I don't watch it either but I love coming up with ideas like this so I looked up the website for ****tail names, and for Grey's Anatomy...Here are the results..

McDreamy's Mudslide
Black Death (Black Russian) from the plague epi
Derrick and Baily's White Lady
Fuzzy Navel Susan
Tropical Life Saver
Izzy's Skizzy
Karev's mind eraser

Ok here's the ****tail website.
http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/139/

These are all great!
What do I put in them? Are any of them something I can make one big batch in the QSP?

What's QSP? Sorry, still catching up on the lingo.
Click on the link, it'll take you to the recipes. Or just make some up would be fine too!

Deanna, QSP is Quick Stir Pitcher.

You'll catch on to the lingo soon enough. Sometimes it's just a matter of staring at it and looking at the context. And then you've got regular web abbreviations, too (LOL, KWIM, etc.) It can start to look a little alphabet soup: So I called HO about a PHD on a QSP, LOL. :)

I know all the computer lingo...just not the PC lingo yet. But, like you said...I'm catching on.

I found this list on an old thread- hope it helps!!

Pampered Chef Cheffers Acronyms:

AP/C/S - Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer
BB - Batter Bowl
BTW - by the way
CC - Consultants Corner
CN - Consultant News
DBG - Double Burner Griddle
DD - Dear Daughter
DDB - Deep Dish Baker
DH - Dear Husband
DL - Down Line
DPDS - door prize drawing slips
DS - Dear Son
DYLAB - Do You Love a Bargain flyer
EAD - Easy Accent Decorator or Easy Accident Decorator
FC - Food Chopper
FPV - Free product value
HO - Home Office
HTH - Hope This Helps
HWC - Help Whip Cancer
ICSM - Ice Cream Sandwich Maker
IMHO - In My Humble Opinion
ISO - in search of
KWIM - know what I mean
LMAO - Laughing My Donkey Off (ROTFLMAO - rolling on the floor laughing my *** off)
* LOL - laugh out loud (thanks Marg!)
MAC - Morning After Calls
NC - National Conference
OOB - out of the box calls
OOF - outside order form
OTOH - On The Other Hand
PC - Pampered Chef
PITA - Pain In The Donkey
QSP - Quick Stir Pitcher
RCP - Rice Cooker Plus
RUFTH - Round up from the heart
SA - Simple Additions
SBRC - Season's best recipe collection
TIA - Thanks in Advance
TKG (some just use KG) - The Kitchen Guy
TPC - Top Performance Cluster or The Pampered Chef
TTA - tool turn about,
UM - ultimate mandoline
USG - Ultimate Slice and Grate

Wow I have been waiting for someone to decypher all that lingo for the newbies. Thank you SO MUCH. I knew DH stood for _______ Husband, but i certainly didnt think it was dear.

LOL that was good cori!

Related to What Are Some Fun Grey's Anatomy-Themed Cocktail Ideas?

What are some ideas for "Gray's Anatomy" themed cocktails?

1. "The McDreamy" - A Grey's Anatomy inspired twist on a classic Cosmopolitan with vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, and a splash of lime juice.

2. "The Grey's Anatomy Martini" - A sophisticated mix of gin, dry vermouth, and olive brine, garnished with a stuffed green olive to represent the drama and twists of the show.

3. "The Meredith Grey" - A refreshing blend of white wine, peach schnapps, and club soda, named after the show's protagonist.

4. "The Elevator Kiss" - A romantic combination of champagne, strawberry liqueur, and a splash of grenadine, inspired by the iconic elevator kiss between Derek and Meredith.

5. "The Seattle Surgeon" - A bold and complex mix of bourbon, bitters, and a splash of blackberry liqueur, paying homage to the show's setting of Seattle and its intense medical storylines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
riggs62
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • katchkim