• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dang It!!! What Happened in the Last Min. of Grey's Anatomy???

In summary, my darn DVR cut off the last 30-60 seconds of Grey's Anatomy!!! Can someone tell me what happened when George got home to Callie????? That's when it cut off.
pamperedbecky
My darn DVR cut off the last 30-60 seconds of Grey's Anatomy!!! Can someone tell me what happened when George got home to Callie????? That's when it cut off.

If you don't want to know....don't read the following posts.........

Thanks in advance!!!!

She said "Just say it" and he said "I slept with Izzy"

dannyzmom said:
She said "Just say it" and he said "I slept with Izzy"
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh and Charlie died.

And Alex acted like an ass in the elvator full of interns by telling them all that George is going thru the program a second time.

Ok!!! THANK YOU! Now I know. I saw all but the "Just tell me" part. Now I can go to bed. Ooooh, next week will be good!:)

dannyzmom said:
And Alex acted like an ass in the elvator full of interns by telling them all that George is going thru the program a second time.
Yeah, what was that about??:grumpy: I was starting to like him... but if he's going to be a super jerk again.:yuck:

BethCooks4U said:
Yeah, what was that about??:grumpy: I was starting to like him... but if he's going to be a super jerk again.:yuck:

I guess he never changed huh? I thought he had but apparently not. :(

I know! What was up with him? I just wanted to smack him:grumpy: Next week will be interesting with George. I was proud of Mer for helping her sis.

i am not sure about you all but i want george and callie to stay together.... i have a hunch that callie is pregnant. Next week is going to be sooo good! I can hardly wait

I have Dish Network & that happens all the time, especially with Desperate Housewives and DWTS:eek: :grumpy: Now I just go through the main menu to get to where I can edit the time & extend it by 1 or 2 min.

I heard they were bringing the girl back that was in the hospital for a while. Alex really needs a story line of his own. He really hasn't had one like the others.

Alex is a jerk!! He is always having a pity party. He was just jealous because George was getting more attention than him. I hope that George stays with Cally, but don't see it happening.

dannyzmom said:

I was so mad about that...I was actually starting to think that he was a nice guy....JERK!!

pamperedbecky said:
Ok!!! THANK YOU! Now I know. I saw all but the "Just tell me" part. Now I can go to bed. Ooooh, next week will be good!:)

Make sure you set the DVR to go a few minutes over...ABC is trying to hook us on to Hot Shots...They're too late, already LOVE it!!
Eye Candy on that show!!!...Dylan McDermott!!! :love: and Michael "Vaughn" . . :love:

Oh wait, it's called Big Shots!! LOL

Can you believe I have missed every episode of Grey's so far? :cry: I work nights, have to be there at 10. We have been super busy this month, and I just can't remember to get it taped!! I'm thinking of just not watching it at all now and just buying it on DVD (which won't be out until September :grumpy: )

jenniferlynne said:
Can you believe I have missed every episode of Grey's so far? :cry: I work nights, have to be there at 10. We have been super busy this month, and I just can't remember to get it taped!! I'm thinking of just not watching it at all now and just buying it on DVD (which won't be out until September :grumpy: )

You can watch all the shows anytime on your computer!! (After they've aired of course!!) Just go to the abc site & I'm sure you can figure it out from there!!:p Gonna go watch the last episode of Private Practice right now actually!!;)

sarahlegare said:
You can watch all the shows anytime on your computer!! (After they've aired of course!!) Just go to the abc site & I'm sure you can figure it out from there!!:p Gonna go watch the last episode of Private Practice right now actually!!;)

I just finished watching this week's Grey's that way. My husband thought he taped it, but it didn't for some reason.

sarahlegare said:

I tried that once, but it didn't work too well. It would play 5 seconds and then freeze for about 30, play 5, freeze 30. We do have a different computer now, so maybe I will try it again.

I happened to be channel surfing late last night (hubby is out of town, so I have the remote!!) and found GA on~I have never watched it and was immediatley hooked! When and what time does it normally come on??

This episode was about when the violinist dies in surgery and the female Dr Sheppard ties a lady's tubes after baby #7...I am sure I am WAY behind the times now, but thought I might try to watch it if it comes on when I can watch it!

chefmeg said:
I happened to be channel surfing late last night (hubby is out of town, so I have the remote!!) and found GA on~I have never watched it and was immediatley hooked! When and what time does it normally come on??

This episode was about when the violinist dies in surgery and the female Dr Sheppard ties a lady's tubes after baby #7...I am sure I am WAY behind the times now, but thought I might try to watch it if it comes on when I can watch it!

They are playing older seasons on Lifetime or some channel like that. The current season comes on ABC on Thursday evenings at 9 PM. There have been 3 episodes so far (or 2??).

:( That is one of my "show nights" I may have to tape it and see if I can catch up.
Ya'll may need to give me a BRIEF synopsis on who's doin' who!:D

pamperedbecky said:

WOW! I didn't even notice that it cut off. Holy crap!

Yeah Meg, it only takes one episode & you're hooked!:love:

I love the show i have both dvd sets of the last two season and yes for sure next espoide will be very interesting for george and really i dont care for callie she is an outsider from the orginial cast i think.

Related to Dang It!!! What Happened in the Last Min. of Grey's Anatomy???

1. What happened in the last minute of Grey's Anatomy?

The last minute of Grey's Anatomy's season finale featured a shocking twist where the beloved character, Derek Shepherd, tragically passed away.

2. Is Derek really dead on Grey's Anatomy?

Yes, unfortunately, Derek is really dead on Grey's Anatomy. The show's creator, Shonda Rhimes, confirmed that his death was permanent and necessary for the show's storyline.

3. Why did Derek have to die on Grey's Anatomy?

As difficult as it was for fans to accept, Derek's death was a creative decision made by the show's writers. They felt it was necessary for the development of the other characters and to keep the show's storylines fresh.

4. Will there be a funeral for Derek on Grey's Anatomy?

Yes, there was a funeral for Derek in the following season's premiere episode. It was a touching and emotional tribute to his character and his impact on the show.

5. Will Patrick Dempsey return to Grey's Anatomy?

While there have been rumors of Patrick Dempsey possibly returning to Grey's Anatomy, there has been no official confirmation from the show's creators. However, fans can still catch him in reruns and on other projects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ange13
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD