• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recap of Last Night's Grey's Anatomy Episode: What You Need to Know

In summary, on the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy, Derrick and Addison split their belongings and Derrick gave her both houses. It was revealed that Addison had been in a relationship with Mark for two months after Derrick left. Meridith left Finn and Burke struggled with his ability to operate. Izzy came back to the hospital and decided to stay. Cali told George about her affair with Mark and there were various other storylines involving a divorced couple and a new mother with breast cancer. The episode ended with Derrick sleeping with another woman, who is rumored to be his sister, causing trouble for his relationship with Meridith.
AJPratt said:
(POP--That's the sound of the can of worms.)

I have to agree with dannyzmom. This is where people will either like me more or like me less. I feel that if two people find happiness in this sometimes cruel world, we should celebrate it. While I respect someone coming from a religious standpoint, I also feel its that person's choice. I also don't believe that God would send anyone to hell for loving someone else, regardless of sexual orientation. Not my God anyway. We talk about forgiveness, but only to a certain point... hmmm...

AJPratt said:
This is where people will either like me more or like me less. I

Doesn't make me like you more or less - just means we do not agree on some things.

I could argue this all day long, there is no point. We all have our own beliefs and are entitled to them.

AJPratt said:
I also don't believe that God would send anyone to hell for loving someone else, regardless of sexual orientation.

I, too, do not believe God would send anyone to hell for loving someone else. We all sin but that does not mean we are going to hell.

That being said, if you believe in the Bible as the word of God, then you have to believe what the Bible says about all sin: "...for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God..." (Romans 3:23). The Bible also says, "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable." (Leviticus 20:13).

If you do not believe in the Bible, then you may not have reason to feel that homosexuality is wrong.

Either way, it is nice that we can share our opinions in a way that is respectful of each other. :)

Wow, guys it is just a TV show!!! who cares if George is straight or gay it is just a show!!! Can we just talk about the show!!
Thanks!!!!!

jrstephens said:
Doesn't make me like you more or less - just means we do not agree on some things.
Phew!

letscook04 said:
Wow, guys it is just a TV show!!! who cares if George is straight or gay it is just a show!!! Can we just talk about the show!!
Thanks!!!!!
Sure... I just didn't want someone reading this to think it was an anti-gay thread because no one responded with a counter point. I just wanted both viewpoints mentioned!

Can I still see the epdisode I missed on the internet?

Anne, I think that you can see the episode that you missed until the next one comes out. I THINK so.... not sure... I am such a fan of that show, that I had working that night because I don't want to miss it! ;) Isn't that silly?! I just have to make sure it gets recorded! I would probably cry if I missed it! lol!Jaye

I just checked on abc.com and you can watch all four of this year's episodes. :)

I love Grey's but I just can't get into it since they killed my Denny.... SNIFF

Shari'sKitchen said:
I love Grey's but I just can't get into it since they killed my Denny.... SNIFF
I have watched all the shows (btw). I liked Denny all right but what was so great about him? I didn't see a character develope - he was just a very sick guy that flirted with a doctor or did I miss something? AFTER he died we found out more about him - wealth, family. But I don't recall knowing anything about him before.

I liked Denny and cried when he died but he does not change the show for me. Except that I will be glad when we can get beyond "poor Izzy" and get her back to normal. Don't get me wrong, I am not being insensitive to her time to mourn and punishment, I just loved the old Izzy.

I think the difference is they were so actioned packed on the edge of your seat wondering what was going to happen from week to week and now it has gotten a little "calmer," and that has taken somethign out of it. BUT I still LOVE it and CANNOT stand to miss it or have to watch it recorded! I want to watch it LIVE and IMMEDIATELY!!!

I'm so bummed this week is a rerun! Since November sweeps month is over, we'll probably see quite a few reruns until January. Bummer-just when I was not having shows on Thursdays so I'd be home to watch it! Oh well--I'll still watch the reruns! Gotta have my Grey's!

It's really a rerun??? Oh man!:p

I heard no new shows till Jan.!

OH well....I'll watch the reruns:) I might have missed something the first time!

mom2leelee said:
I heard no new shows till Jan.!

OMGoodness!! That's a long time - too long!!!! I need my MCDreamy - guess I will have to settle with reruns too! no choice!

yeah, it stinks, but I won't be home this Thurs so sounds like I'm not missing anything! yeah

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies