• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Green-Themed Ideas for a St. Patrick's Day Show?

In summary, the consultant was looking for ideas for a green themed party and shared that she had booked a show for March 16th and the host wanted her to do something green themed. Some ideas include a St. Patty's day party, trying out some new recipes, or making green beer.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just booked a show for March 16th and the host wants me to do something green themed. So....any ideas out there? I know it's early, just thought I'd ask so I can start trying any new ideas out at home. ;)

Oh thanks for sharing I was hoping to advertise a 'St. Patty's Day' party...interested to hear what people come up with =)

I got this from another consultant, so totally not my idea or credit for...

Enjoy a night of saving some "green" and trying out some delicious "green" recipes. Choose from recipe selections: After Dinner Mint Triangles, Avocado Salsa Cups, Mexican Cheese Crisps, Asian Lettuce Rolls or just about any of our salad recipes. All the guests who wear GREEN are entered into a drawing for a "Green" Pampered Chef product (which doesn't have to be green in color, but I'd consider our bamboo products "green". You could also break up the knife set and twixits and make "green" packages up.

You could do potato soup maybe?

TheNewMrsRue said:
You could do potato soup maybe?

HHMM..this is a good idea..I would try it before hand..but I would think that you could put some food coloring in it if you were so daring..LOL.

I make a Toffee Brownie Trifle & dye the whipped topping/pudding mixture green.

Attachments

• Toffee Brownie Trifle.doc
    21 KB · Views: 349
How about those kiwi lime dessert cups from s/s '10 seasons best. They're fabulous! Or, the mojito torte, add green food coloring. Then you could have a mojito party- everythings green.

I have done the chocolate chip sensation recipe from one of the old cookbooks and add food coloring to the cream cheese layer. It goes over very well and is a very easy 2nd recipe that can be made before the guests arrive (I do tend to take the cookie prebaked and then just replace my mix with what the host purchased).

Janeen

You guys are all coming up with GREAT ideas! :thumbup: Thanks and keep them coming. Can't wait to tell my host these ideas.

Okay, so how about a recipe that also is going to please my other host who is a Vegan? I have 2 shows with this theme and the Vegan one's show is on the 11th.(We just did the Cool & Crunchy Taco Salad at her friend's party on Feb. 26th, so I don't want to do that one again.)

What about:

Highlight the cool n serve tray...use only green veggies or fruit...use our new serving spoons and tongs. Use a sweet sprinkle dip or cream cheese dip, food colored green. You could then show off our wedgers and mandoline too.

The strawberry spinach salad in our beautiful, "green" bamboo bowls and claws or tongs.

Maybe research how to "make" green beer?

What are some green-themed recipes for St. Patrick's Day?

1. Shamrock Shaped Spinach and Feta Hand Pies - These delicious hand pies are filled with spinach, feta, and herbs, and are cut into adorable shamrock shapes.

2. Irish Colcannon - This classic Irish dish is made with mashed potatoes, cabbage, and green onions, and is a perfect side for any St. Patrick's Day meal.

3. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies - These green cookies are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth on St. Patrick's Day. They are made with a hint of mint extract and chocolate chips.

4. Green Smoothie Bowl - Start your St. Patrick's Day off right with a healthy and refreshing green smoothie bowl. Top it off with green fruits like kiwi and green apples for an extra festive touch.

5. Corned Beef and Cabbage - No St. Patrick's Day would be complete without this traditional dish. Slow-cooked corned beef with potatoes, carrots, and cabbage make for a hearty and delicious meal.

What are some green kitchen tools and gadgets for St. Patrick's Day?

1. Shamrock Cookie Cutter - Use this cookie cutter to make your own shamrock-shaped treats for St. Patrick's Day.

2. Green Silicone Spatula - This heat-resistant spatula is perfect for stirring and scraping in your St. Patrick's Day dishes.

3. Avocado Slicer - This handy tool makes it easy to slice and pit avocados for a festive guacamole dip.

4. Green Mixing Bowls - These vibrant green mixing bowls are both functional and festive for your St. Patrick's Day cooking and baking needs.

5. Spinach and Herb Chopper - This tool makes chopping herbs and greens a breeze, perfect for making green-themed dishes.

What are some green-themed party decorations for St. Patrick's Day?

1. Shamrock Balloons - These fun and festive balloons are a great way to add some green to your St. Patrick's Day party.

2. Green Tablecloth and Napkins - Keep your party table in theme with a bright green tablecloth and matching napkins.

3. Lucky Banner - Hang this banner with the word "Lucky" and shamrock designs for a festive touch.

4. Green Paper Straws - Add a pop of green to your party drinks with these fun paper straws.

5. Pot of Gold Centerpiece - Make a statement with a pot of gold centerpiece filled with chocolate coins and surrounded by greenery.

What are some green-themed games and activities for St. Patrick's Day?

1. Pin the Clover on the Leprechaun - Put a St. Patrick's Day twist on the classic game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey.

2. Green Food Tasting - Have a blind taste test of green-colored foods like green apples, grapes, and jello to see who can guess the most correctly.

3. Shamrock Scavenger Hunt - Hide shamrock-shaped objects around the house or yard for a fun and festive scavenger hunt.

4. Leprechaun Limbo - Play a game of limbo using a green streamer as the limbo stick.

5. Irish Dance Party - Put on some traditional Irish music and have a dance party with your guests to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

What are some green-themed party favors for St. Patrick's Day?

1. Mini Potted Plants - Give your guests a token of luck with mini potted plants like clovers or succulents.

2. Green Candy - Fill small bags or jars with green candies like green M&Ms, gummy bears, or jelly beans.

3. Shamrock Keychains - Have custom keychains made with a shamrock design and your guests' names.

4. Green Tea Bags - Give your guests a relaxing treat with individually wrapped green tea bags.

5. Leprechaun Hats - Make mini leprechaun hats using green cardstock and fill them with small candies or treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies