• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gray's Anatomy Theme Show Ideas?

In summary, for a Gray's Anatomy themed party, you can use a variety of kitchen tools from Pampered Chef to create delicious dishes inspired by the show. Some must-have tools include the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, Mix 'N Scraper®, and Quick Slice. Popular recipe ideas include Shepherd's Pie, "Meredith's Anatomy Salad", and "Surgical Scrub Cupcakes". To incorporate a medical theme into decorations, use the All-Purpose Spreader, Food Chopper, and Flexible Cutting Mats. Fun activities for the party include "Surgical Scramble" and "Name That Episode" games, as well as a photo booth with props. Pampered Chef products such as the Entertaining Platter, Cool
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a potential hostess who came to one of my Desperate Housewives shows...she is asking me to do a Gray's anatomy show..

Ideas?
Games?
Flyer style invitations?

Anyone?!?!
HELP!!!!!

There was another thread about this somewhere... McDreamy/McSteamy show... having trivia about the show and I've known people who have had their show end at 8, so everyone can watch Grey's... hth

1. What kind of kitchen tools can I use to create a Gray's Anatomy themed party?

For a Gray's Anatomy themed party, you can use a variety of kitchen tools from Pampered Chef to create delicious dishes inspired by the show. Some must-have tools include the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven for making hearty stews and soups, the Mix 'N Scraper® for perfectly mixing and scraping ingredients, and the Quick Slice for effortlessly slicing and dicing vegetables for salads and other dishes.

2. What are some recipe ideas for a Gray's Anatomy themed party?

Some popular recipe ideas for a Gray's Anatomy themed party include Shepherd's Pie, inspired by the famous "McDreamy" nickname on the show, or "Meredith's Anatomy Salad" filled with colorful vegetables and topped with a homemade dressing. You can also create themed desserts like "Surgical Scrub Cupcakes" using the Brownie Pan and decorating them with green and blue frosting to resemble surgical scrubs.

3. How can I incorporate a medical theme into my party decorations?

One fun way to incorporate a medical theme into your party decorations is by using Pampered Chef's All-Purpose Spreader to spread red or green food coloring onto gauze strips, creating a "bloody" effect. You can also use the Food Chopper to chop up red and white candies to resemble pills and place them in a pill bottle for a creative centerpiece. Another idea is to use the Flexible Cutting Mats to create "X-ray" plates for serving appetizers or desserts.

4. What are some games or activities I can include in a Gray's Anatomy themed party?

For entertainment, you can have a "Surgical Scramble" game where guests have to unscramble medical terms, with the winner receiving a prize. Another idea is to have a "Name That Episode" game, where guests have to guess which episode a certain quote or scene is from. You can also set up a photo booth with props like surgical masks and scrubs for guests to take fun and memorable pictures.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with serving and displaying food for a Gray's Anatomy themed party?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help with serving and displaying food for a Gray's Anatomy themed party. The Entertaining Platter is perfect for serving appetizers or desserts, while the Cool & Serve Square Tray is great for keeping cold dishes chilled. The Appetizer Plates and Mini Spoons are also great for serving small bites and hors d'oeuvres at your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
crazy4dabug
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
riggs62
  • SillyChef