• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This the Perfect Desperate Housewives Theme Flyer?

In summary, the Desperate Housewives theme features a variety of kitchen and cooking products, but does not come with a specific recipe or meal plan. It aligns with Pampered Chef's mission of bringing people together through cooking and sharing meals. There are currently no discounts for the theme, but it can be customized to fit personal style by mixing and matching with other Pampered Chef items.
SillyChef
well, I have made my Desperate Housewives Theme flyer for my Theme Show Binder. :D Take a look!

Attachments

• desperate.pub
    237.5 KB · Views: 334
looks great....I am intrigued, what happens at a Desperate Housewives Theme show??

Well, I was thinking about having one here first. I ran it by a few of my girlfriends and my family and they loved my idea.

My idea was: We could watch our weekly episode of Desperate Housewives, but before that I can cook one of the many recipes that match each housewives. If you do a search for desperate housewives on here you can find some of the recipes. :D Just a good way to get out without the same ole' same ole'. Also with the games you can play a Desperate Housewives Trivia...

HTH!

I have done 2 and they were fun! I made the entrees according to characters and did DH trivia then did a normal demo. Everyone had a good time!

So, how many recipes did you make?

1 at my first and 2 at the 2nd because of her large attendance.

can you convert to a word doc? I can't open.

Thanks,

I think I managed to convert it over to word.

Attachments

• desperate.doc
    215 KB · Views: 330
Thanks for doing that!!! :D

Your welcome. I hope I got it right.

1. What products are featured in the Desperate Housewives theme?

The Desperate Housewives theme includes a variety of kitchen and cooking products, such as our stoneware baking dishes, non-stick cookware, and versatile kitchen tools.

2. Is there a specific recipe or meal plan included in the theme?

No, the Desperate Housewives theme does not come with a specific recipe or meal plan. However, our products are designed to help you create a wide range of delicious meals and desserts.

3. How does the Desperate Housewives theme tie in with Pampered Chef's overall mission?

The Desperate Housewives theme embodies the idea of creating delicious and effortless meals for your family and friends, which aligns with Pampered Chef's mission to bring people together through cooking and sharing meals.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts for purchasing the Desperate Housewives theme?

At this time, there are no specific discounts or promotions for the Desperate Housewives theme. However, you can always check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current deals or offers.

5. Can I customize the Desperate Housewives theme to fit my personal style?

Absolutely! The Desperate Housewives theme is designed to be personalized and tailored to your individual taste and needs. You can mix and match products from the theme with other Pampered Chef items to create your own unique kitchen setup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• A Pampered Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies