• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes for a Desperate Housewives Show

In summary, Desperate Housewives Show features old recipe demos that may not be applicable to today's audiences. Better than Sex Cake, Lawnboy Lemonade, and Lemon Chicken Stir Fry are all unavailable to be recreated.
A Pampered Kitchen
Silver Member
Hello, I am hosting a Desperate Housewives Show and was looking at old posts and there was one about a Better than Sex cake, Lawnboy Lemonade and Lemon Chicken Stir Fry. Does anyone have these recipes? Really appreciate the help. Cara

I don't know if my better than sex cake is the same, but the way I do it is this:Bake a devils food cake in a 9x13 pan. While still warm (but not hot), poke holes in the top with a straw. Mix together half a jar of caramel ice cream topping and 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk. Heat it up on the stove to mix together. Pour over the cake and allow to seep into the holes. Cool the cake in the fridge. Frost with cool whip and top with crushed heath bar. I don't think this recipe would work for a demo, but maybe you can make it before the show?

deanna_g said:
I don't know if my better than sex cake is the same, but the way I do it is this:

Bake a devils food cake in a 9x13 pan. While still warm (but not hot), poke holes in the top with a straw. Mix together half a jar of caramel ice cream topping and 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk. Heat it up on the stove to mix together. Pour over the cake and allow to seep into the holes. Cool the cake in the fridge. Frost with cool whip and top with crushed heath bar.

I don't think this recipe would work for a demo, but maybe you can make it before the show?

O M G - YUMMMMMMMMMM - okay, between you & ChefBecky's recipes, my oven will be on all weekend because of dessert baking!!!!:D

Thanks so much for the cake recipe! I always bring the dessert to my parties and make the appetizer or entree' there so this will work.

Really appreciate the help!

Cara

I would also prepare something to say along these lines:* If you're like Bree, you'll love our simple additions. So many entertaining options to make your perfect dinner party flawless. (And notice how our senior vice president Jean Jonas looks just like her!)
* If you're like Lynnette and super busy, you'll want to host a show so you can get the Deep Covered Baker. Meals for your whole family in just minutes.
* If you're like Gabby, our Mexican in Minutes shows have lots of recipes to help you celebrate your Latina heritage while keeping you slim and trim and
* If you're like Susan and pinching your pennies, we have recipes that cost less than $2 a serving!

No problem. It really is amazing. I make awesome cakes from scratch and amazing buttercream icing....and yet, this is the cake that my husband always asks for for birthday cake. (-:

Desperate Housewives Show? Never heard of that one... ;)

Thanks for the ideas on what to say!! You are a genius!! You can tell everyone I said that. lol Thanks so much, I can't wait to do my show!!

1. What is "Desperate Housewives Show" about?

"Desperate Housewives Show" is a popular American television series that aired from 2004 to 2012. It follows the lives of a group of women living on Wisteria Lane, a seemingly perfect suburban neighborhood, and their various struggles, secrets, and scandals.

2. Who are the main characters in "Desperate Housewives Show"?

The main characters in "Desperate Housewives Show" are Susan Mayer, Lynette Scavo, Bree Van de Kamp, Gabrielle Solis, and Edie Britt. They are all housewives living on Wisteria Lane and their lives become intertwined through various events and relationships.

3. Is "Desperate Housewives Show" suitable for all ages?

No, "Desperate Housewives Show" is not suitable for all ages. It deals with mature themes such as infidelity, murder, and other adult situations. It is recommended for viewers 18 years and older.

4. Where can I watch "Desperate Housewives Show"?

"Desperate Housewives Show" is available to stream on various platforms such as Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+. It can also be purchased or rented on iTunes, Google Play, and YouTube.

5. How many seasons of "Desperate Housewives Show" are there?

There are a total of 8 seasons of "Desperate Housewives Show". The first season aired in 2004 and the final season concluded in 2012. Each season contains around 22 episodes, with the exception of the final season which has 23 episodes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • showmehow2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gabriwill
  • JCBurk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies