• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tools Needed for a Delicious Chicken Your Way Show!

In summary, the guest will need the following items for the Chicken Your Way show: Forged cutlery knife Salad and berry spinner SA bowls Meat tenderizer Chef’s tongs Digital thermeter Spice turn about Salad tongs Cutting board Cutting mats Mandolin Salad spinner Olive oil spray Kitchen spritzer Converted white rice Frozen petite peas Snipped fresh parsley Salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste Grated fresh Parmesan cheese
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Hello! I am doing a chicken your way show and salads. I am stumped on what all tools we could use. Can you help me think if I have them all.

• Forged cutlery knife
* silicone brush
• Salad and berry spinner
• SA bowls
• Meat tenderizer
• Chef’s tongs
• Digital thermeter
• Spice turn about
• Spices
• Trivet
• Cutting board
• Cutting mats
• Mandolin
• Salad tongs
* Large bar pan (for the rosemary and lemon bread recipe in catalog)

Now I can't think of anything else and I know there is more I could take. I hate when my brain decides not to work.

Obviously the grill press and grill pan I will be taking too.

If you have any sauces, take those for dipping. What are you doing for salad dressing? You could use the Measure Mix 'n Pour.Otherwise, that's a good amount of products to take and show -- any more and your load will start to be quite heavy. You can talk about the rest from the catalog.

I LOVE doing "Chicken Your Way" shows. I do a savory rice pilaf in the Rice Cooker Plus, and do the chicken while the rice cooks. I bring several small paper plates and loads of plastic disposable gloves. I also use chicken tenders and let each guest season their own. I carry the Spice Turn Around with every seasoning, rub, etc. Each guest gets 2-3 tenders and can share with a friend to get extra flavorings. I also offer a special:
Buy the Square Grill, the Grill Press, and the Chef's Tongs and get the Rice Cooker Plus for FREE. $215.50 value for $190.50 ! That "under $200" really sells! Plus, I still get commission on the $215!
chefjean

jeanlewis13 said:
I LOVE doing "Chicken Your Way" shows. I do a savory rice pilaf in the Rice Cooker Plus, and do the chicken while the rice cooks. I bring several small paper plates and loads of plastic disposable gloves. I also use chicken tenders and let each guest season their own. I carry the Spice Turn Around with every seasoning, rub, etc. Each guest gets 2-3 tenders and can share with a friend to get extra flavorings. I also offer a special:
Buy the Square Grill, the Grill Press, and the Chef's Tongs and get the Rice Cooker Plus for FREE. $215.50 value for $190.50 ! That "under $200" really sells! Plus, I still get commission on the $215!
chefjean

Love your idea!!! Do you have some sort of flyer on your grill pan special?

For the CYW, can I use the Olive Oil spray (like Pam) if I don't have the kitchen spritzer? I don't want to do anything to ruin the surface of the pan and want to be sure before I do something that may do so.

Also, can someone post the recipe for the savory rice pilaf? I've looked through the recipes file but haven't found anything as of yet. TIA!

The recipe I found is what comes wiht the Rice Cooker Plus:

Savory Vegetable Rice Pilaf
Ingredients:
1 package (8 ounces) mushrooms, sliced (about 2 cups)
1 cup chopped onion
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
2 1/4 cups chicken broth
1 cup uncooked converted white rice
1 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
Salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Directions:
1. Combine mushrooms, onion and butter in Rice Cooker Plus. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 4-5 minutes or until onions are translucent and mushrooms are tender.

2. Add chicken broth and rice to cooker. Cover and microwave according to package directions, carefully following recommended power levels and cooking times.

3. Remove cooker from microwave. Carefully remove lids, lifting away from you. Gently stir in peas and parsley; season to taste with salt and black pepper, if desired. Spoon rice into serving bowl; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: (1 cup): Calories 200, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 33 g, Protein 8 g, Sodium 540 mg, Fiber 2 g

© 2011 The Pampered Chef used under license.

winklermom said:
For the CYW, can I use the Olive Oil spray (like Pam) if I don't have the kitchen spritzer? I don't want to do anything to ruin the surface of the pan and want to be sure before I do something that may do so.

I personally wouldn't use Pam. Do you have the silicone brush? You can brush oil on with that. Otherwise I would look to invest in the kitchen sprtizer. It's a great product to show.

1. What tools do I need to make chicken for my Pampered Chef show?

For a delicious chicken dish, you will need the following tools:

• Large skillet or sauté pan
  • Chef's knife
  • Cutting board
  • Measuring cups and spoons
  • Mixing bowls

2. Do I need any special tools for a Pampered Chef chicken show?

No, you do not need any special tools. The tools listed above are common kitchen items that most people already have at home. However, if you have any Pampered Chef tools that you love, feel free to use them in your show!

3. Can I use a different type of pan for cooking the chicken?

Yes, you can use a different type of pan if you do not have a large skillet or sauté pan. However, keep in mind that the cooking times may vary and you may need to adjust accordingly. A cast iron skillet or roasting pan would work well for cooking chicken.

4. Are there any specific types of knives that are best for cutting chicken?

A sharp chef's knife is the best tool for cutting chicken. You want to make sure the knife is sharp so that you can easily and safely cut through the chicken without any resistance. A serrated knife can also work well for cutting through tougher cuts of chicken.

5. Do I need to have all of the ingredients prepped before the show?

It's always a good idea to have your ingredients prepped before your show to save time and make the cooking process smoother. However, if you prefer to prep during the show, make sure to have all of your ingredients measured out and ready to go. This will help keep the show running smoothly and ensure that everything is cooked to perfection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies