• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Fun & Delicious "Mom & Me" Cooking Show - Book Now!

In summary, a "Mom & Me" Cooking Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration for mothers and children. To book a show, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. The show features a variety of family-friendly recipes and can be hosted in your own home for free. As a host, you can also earn free and discounted products based on the sales from the show.
pampered2007
I am having a "Mom & Me" Mystery Host Cooking Show this weekend for my daughters and their friends/moms. We are going to have the Choc. Velvet Cake with strawberries prepared and ready before the show begins and then for the demo, we are having a ice cream sundae bar. I am hoping to keep the moms involved during the demo and then have the shopping afterwards with a full service checkout.

If anyone would have any additional ideas, suggestions or tips that they would be willing to share, I would really appreciate it. Especially creative ways to ask the moms to book a show without seeming pushy or desperate. I am going to have a "booking basket" but I have to admit that I am not very comfortable coming right out and asking them to book a show.

Thanks everyone! :)

what's a booking basket? I have so much trouble getting bokings. They either want to do it or don't . I can never talk anyone into it and my bookings are few and far between.

I am going to make up a basket with things in it such as citrus peelers, pan scrapers, Season's Best, recipe cards, etc. When someone books a show, they can pick from the booking basket. I too have problems talking people into having shows, so I am hoping that this idea will encourage them to book. I also like the idea of the "party in a bag" that I read about on this site. When someone books a show, you give them a bag with their host packet, plates, napkins, etc. I actually think I like that idea better than the booking basket! LOL

Does anyone have any ideas on interactive recipes for an age group of 11-13??

Thanks!

1. What is a "Mom & Me" Cooking Show?

A "Mom & Me" Cooking Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration that is perfect for mothers and their children. It's a great way to bond, learn new recipes, and have fun in the kitchen together!

2. How do I book a "Mom & Me" Cooking Show?

Booking a "Mom & Me" Cooking Show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will help you schedule a date and time for your show.

3. What types of recipes will be demonstrated at the cooking show?

Our "Mom & Me" Cooking Shows feature a variety of delicious and family-friendly recipes. From easy weeknight dinners to fun snacks and desserts, there is something for everyone to enjoy!

4. Can I host the cooking show at my own home?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to come to your home to host the cooking show. It's a great way to gather your friends and family in a comfortable and familiar setting.

5. Is there a cost to host a "Mom & Me" Cooking Show?

No, hosting a "Mom & Me" Cooking Show is completely free! Our consultants will provide all the ingredients and supplies needed for the demonstration. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies