• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted:ideas for Mom/Me Show & Mystery Host

In summary, the show will have 8 and 13 year old children cooking with their mothers. The show will start with the children shopping and then cooking. There will be a drawing for a mystery host at the end of the show.
pampered2007
To help with sales this month, I would love to do a "Mom and Me" interactive cooking show for each of my children and their friends. Childrens ages are 8 and 13 and the shows will be done on 2 different nights. I also thought it would be nice to have a "mystery host" and give the host benefits to one of the moms. But I have never this before. Here are a few questions that I have.

At what point of the show do you draw the winners name? I was thinking either at the start of the show or maybe just before they start shopping through the catalog.

Also, any suggestions or tips on different things to do with the different ages from those that have done this kind of show before?

I have to admit, I feel kinda funny having a show with my children's friends and also acting as the consultant, so any of your opinions or helpful tips are greatly appreciated

Thank you! :)

Let them shop first. If they don't know they will place their orders and then wait to see. Just announce it at the beginning when you will do it so they are prepared. if they know they didn't win they won't spend as much possibly.

Sorry, I should of mentioned that I am announcing on the invitation that there will be a drawing for a "mystery host" There will be many different ways to earn tickets into the drawing.

As far as doing the shopping first..my concern with that is that I will lose the childrens attention span by not cooking right away. Unless the moms shop while the kids are cooking. That may be a better idea yet! My plan is to get the kids started in the kitchen playing with the tools as soon as they arrive.

I really want this party to be so much fun that the kids AND MOMS leave talking about it and maybe even book a party for themselves!

I welcome any and all party ideas that everyone has.

Thank you

1. What is a Mom/Me Show?

A Mom/Me Show is an event where a child and their mother (or any other important female figure in their life) can bond over cooking, baking, and trying out new kitchen tools. It's a fun and interactive way to spend quality time together while also learning new recipes and kitchen techniques.

2. How can I find ideas for a Mom/Me Show?

You can find ideas for a Mom/Me Show by browsing through our catalog, checking out our website, or attending one of our cooking parties. You can also get creative and come up with your own ideas, like themed parties or cooking challenges.

3. What is a Mystery Host at a Mom/Me Show?

A Mystery Host is a special feature of our Mom/Me Shows where one lucky guest will be chosen to receive all the host benefits and rewards, even if they did not technically host the party. This adds an element of excitement and surprise to the event.

4. Can I host a Mom/Me Show if I have never used Pampered Chef products before?

Absolutely! Our Mom/Me Shows are perfect for both experienced and first-time users of Pampered Chef products. Our consultants will guide you through the process and help you and your child have a fun and successful cooking experience.

5. Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests for a Mom/Me Show?

There is no minimum or maximum number of guests for a Mom/Me Show. Whether it's just you and your child or a group of friends and their children, our consultants can accommodate any number of guests to ensure a personalized and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66