• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mom & Me Cooking Fun: Ice Cream Sundaes Galore!

In summary, for a mom and me cooking show making ice cream sundaes, some ideas to consider are: having a sundae-making competition, incorporating a "secret ingredient" challenge, making it interactive by switching roles, sharing family recipes, and creating branded toppings or sauces to boost sales. Good luck with your show!
pampered2007
Hi! Anyone have any game ideas for a mom and me cooking show? We will be making ice cream sundaes. I am only expecting a few but still want to have a blast! Maybe the moms will have so much fun that they will want to host a show of their own. (I'm hoping anyway!) Or at least boost some sales.
Thanks!!

I was thinking of maybe having some sort of competition between the moms with the daughters cheering them on. Perhaps a race using the food chopper (host special this month) to find the "champion chopper" Not sure what else to do.

any ideas anyone???

Hi there! That sounds like such a fun idea for a cooking show with moms and their kids! Here are a few ideas that come to mind:1. Have a "build your own sundae" competition where the moms and kids have to come up with creative and unique ice cream sundae creations. You can have a panel of judges (maybe other moms) to taste and judge the sundaes based on presentation, taste, and creativity.2. Incorporate a "secret ingredient" challenge where the moms and kids have to use a surprise ingredient in their sundaes. This could make for some interesting and unexpected flavor combinations.3. Make it interactive by having the moms and kids take turns being the "chef" and the "assistant" for each sundae. This way, everyone gets a chance to participate and learn from each other.4. Have a segment where the moms and kids share their favorite family recipes for toppings or sauces to use on the sundaes. This can be a great way to showcase different cultural or family traditions.5. To boost sales, you could also have a segment where the moms and kids create their own branded ice cream sundae toppings or sauces that viewers can purchase online or in stores. This could be a fun way to involve the audience and generate some extra income.I hope these ideas help and that you and the moms have a blast with your cooking show! Good luck!

1. What age range is "Mom & Me Cooking Fun: Ice Cream Sundaes Galore!" suitable for?

This kit is recommended for children ages 3 and up, but younger children may also enjoy the activity with adult supervision.

2. Can this kit be used to make non-dairy or vegan ice cream sundaes?

Yes, the kit includes recipe cards for both traditional and non-dairy ice cream sundaes, so it can be enjoyed by children with dietary restrictions or preferences.

3. Is this kit safe for children to use?

Yes, all of the tools and utensils included in the kit are child-friendly and designed for use in the kitchen. However, adult supervision is recommended during the activity.

4. How many sundaes can be made with this kit?

The kit includes enough ingredients and supplies to make 4-6 sundaes, depending on the size of the sundaes and how much ice cream is used in each one.

5. Are there any common allergens present in the ingredients or supplies included in the kit?

The kit includes ingredients and supplies that may contain common allergens such as dairy, nuts, and gluten. Please check the ingredient list and use caution if your child has any allergies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies