1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Survivor vs. Desperate Housewives

1. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

I just scheduled a show for January and the host wanted a theme show. I gave her a few examples and she liked Survivor and Desperate Housewives (her 2 favorits shows) the best. She says she wants ME to choose. I've never done either one and I would just like everyones suggestions on which one I should do.

Thanks in advance for everybodys opinion

Nov 4, 2005
  2. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

anybody?? :confused:

Nov 4, 2005
  3. ChefLaurel

ChefLaurel Member

I am doing a DH show tonight

SoI will let you know how it goes. I am making Baked Brie with Carmelized Onions, and "Susan's Cheesy Broken Heart Love Triangles" (cheesy artichoke triangles) I am going to attempt to attach my show outline, and my trivia questions. I also bought the "People-Special" magazine on the Desperate Housewives (it was on the stand when I was at the grocery checkout yesterday) It has great facts and pictures.

Luckily, my hostess is really excited about this party -she even bought some DH potholders and the music cd to give away as door prizes!

Wish me luck - I will post this weekend with more info :)

Laurel

Attached Files:

Nov 4, 2005
  4. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

Thanks Laurel!
    I can't wait to hear how your show goes this weekend :D

GOOD LUCK & Have Fun!! :p

Nov 4, 2005
  5. pamperedkel

pamperedkel Member

Laurel, I would love to hear how you desprate housewives show went! I just booked one for January!

Kelly

Nov 15, 2005
  6. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

Very interesting and good approach! Let me know how it goes or how it went. The recipe sounds good!

Nov 16, 2005
Have something to add?