• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Recipe Ideas for a Jimmy Buffett-Themed Show?

In summary, Jimmy Buffet shows typically take place at outdoor venues with tropical decorations and a party atmosphere. They usually last 2-3 hours with a short intermission, and are open to all ages with some possible restrictions in certain areas. The dress code is casual and beach-themed, and outside food and drinks may not be allowed but some venues may allow small personal coolers.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Hello! I need help with a theme show I am doing next month. I am doing a Jimmy Buffet show and want to do a recipe in the DCB. Do any of you know any?

Sarah

It's not a DCB recipe, but Cheeseburger Salad ("Cheeseburger in Paradise")

lt1jane said:
It's not a DCB recipe, but Cheeseburger Salad ("Cheeseburger in Paradise")

You can do the hamburger in the DCB.

1. What is the typical setup for a Jimmy Buffet show?

Jimmy Buffet shows usually take place at outdoor venues, such as amphitheaters or beach resorts. The stage is typically decorated with tropical and beach-themed props, and there may be a bar set up on stage to add to the party atmosphere.

2. How long is a typical Jimmy Buffet show?

Jimmy Buffet shows usually last around 2-3 hours, with a short intermission in the middle. However, the length may vary depending on the venue and the setlist for that particular show.

3. Are there any age restrictions for Jimmy Buffet shows?

Jimmy Buffet shows are typically open to all ages, but some venues may have age restrictions for certain areas, such as the pit or VIP sections. It is always best to check with the venue beforehand for any age restrictions.

4. What should I wear to a Jimmy Buffet show?

The dress code for Jimmy Buffet shows is typically casual and beach-themed. Many fans choose to wear Hawaiian shirts, grass skirts, and other tropical attire. However, you are welcome to wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and in the island spirit!

5. Can I bring my own food and drinks to a Jimmy Buffet show?

Outside food and drinks are typically not allowed at Jimmy Buffet shows, as the venues usually have their own concessions and bar services available. However, some venues may allow you to bring in a small personal cooler with snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. It is best to check with the venue beforehand for their specific policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LizCorse
  • PCJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KirstenAnne
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies