1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Need recipe ideas for Margaritaville Theme Show

1. PCJen

PCJen Member

I would love to offer a margarita/ville theme show for my hosts. What are the best recipes to go with this theme? I know very little about Jimmy Buffett and his cafes or what the big deal is with margaritaville but it sounds like this type of theme show could be a lot of fun. Please help and fill me in on recipes etc. :confused:

Thank You,
    Jennie :)

Jun 19, 2005
  2. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

Here is what I have. I can't take credit for these but I think I did change the recipes around a little. Hope this helps.

Attached Files:

Jun 19, 2005
  3. jealoj

jealoj

Cheeseburger ring

I am putting together my first show, so this may be a rookie question. How exactly do you make the cheeeburger ring?

Jun 29, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Do you have the "All the Best" cookbook? If not or if you've never seen it done before, it's kind of hard to explain. You use Crescent Rolls, but you lay them flat in a ring around the round stone, put the filling in then fold each triangle over the filling and tuck it under. If you want see a picture or look at the step by step pictures in "All the Best" (starting on pg. 78), it's kind of hard to visualize. It's a really fun technique and once you practice it a few times, it's a great one to do at shows with all kinds of different fillings because it really wows guests.

If you don't have this cookbook, maybe someone in your cluster can show it to you. When's your first show? Congratulations on getting started! Have you had a chance to practice recipes? I wish you lots of luck in starting your business! :)

Jun 29, 2005
  5. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Ole' Celebrations Theme Shows

Something about margarita's & Mexico that go hand in hand!

Attached is an invitation you can use for any Hispanic theme show. I created it for the upcoming Fall/Winter 05 Celebrations Shows.

Note the special comment on the bottom of the page. Any questions, email me.

Rita Wester
    www.pamperedchef.biz/rwester
    817-909-0288

Attached Files:

Jul 29, 2005
  6. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Rita....THANKS for making this invitation and the Dim Sum invitation. Thanks for sharing.

7. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Any time Ginger. All three are out there somewhere. Just do a search for the name of the celebrations theme.

Jul 29, 2005
  8. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

Iam doing my first Margarittaville show tommorow afternoon ! I got all my ideas from here !! I made the cheeseburger ring last night it was excellent ! We are having the show outside , she is grounding up and cooking the hamburger before i arrive , i can do the rest outside ! we bought the hawian lays for everyone to wear . It should be fun ! I will let ya all know how it goes !! :)

Jul 29, 2005
  9. PhyllisRamp

PhyllisRamp Guest

Another recipe idea for Margaritaville

I would suggest the Beef Taco Ring or Chicken Enchilada Ring as alternatives or even Touchdown Taco Dip since you can make it in the microwave and never even have to put on the oven - a nice alternative to offer your hosts who might not have AC or want to have a quick demo.

I offer a Cinco De Mayo show every year and those are the recipes I offer. They usually go over well. I do Sangria in the quick stir pitcher instead of margaritas.

Jul 29, 2005
  10. KirstenAnne

KirstenAnne Member Silver Member

Cheeseburger twist

Ok need help or tip- How can I roll out the french bread easier in the cheeseburger twist. It kept on shrinking back when I made it last night. I don't want to look like it is hard to roll out! Otherwise it was good!

May 8, 2006
Have something to add?