• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winter Storm Warning: Rescheduling My First Cooking Show - Don't Miss Out!"

In summary, the speaker is worried about their first cooking show which is scheduled for Monday at 6:30pm. They are concerned that no one will show up due to a potential snowstorm. They also mention that their 30 days are up on 4/27 and they need this party. They discuss the possibility of rescheduling or using a "phone show" as an alternative. They also mention a previous party during a tornado warning that still ended up being successful. Another person chimes in from Upstate NY, discussing their own party during a snowstorm and offering the idea of offering a discount to those who brave the weather. The original speaker mentions potentially not going to work in the morning due to the storm.
lisa717
Through Monday at 6pm..and my very first cooking show is supposed to be at 6:30pm MOnday night............................UGHHHHHHHHHHH WHY ME???? I think we need to reschedule or no one will show up.....but my 30 days is up 4/27 and I NEED this party!

I have a show over an ohour away today and we are having a Nor'Easter but with rain. There is going to be MAJOR flooding!!! I am a little concerned but at least it isn't snow.

My very first party was this last week and we had tonado warning through out the whole show. A tornado actually touched down just a few miles away. Talk about a distraction during the party and a limited amount of guests showing up. Oh well....the show is still going to close at about $800 I'm thinking. I am closing it tomorrow I will know for sure then :)

lisa717 said:
Through Monday at 6pm..and my very first cooking show is supposed to be at 6:30pm MOnday night............................UGHHHHHHHHHHH WHY ME???? I think we need to reschedule or no one will show up.....but my 30 days is up 4/27 and I NEED this party!

Where abouts are you? We had a winter storm warning (Denver area) Thursday into Friday and got just a few flurries (they predicted up to 18")--so try not to sweat it, maybe it won't actually happen. If you do get the snow, you could offer a discount to those who treck out in it, or if it is really bad and have to cancel, why not try a "phone show"--you and your host get on the phone, direct people to go look at the products online, and tell them you'll call back in one hour to take orders and give a discount or some other incentive for purchases. Good luck!

I am in Upstate NY...they are predicting 6-12 inches..it may be over by the time the show time comes...supposed to be bad overnight into the morning..I may just not go to work in the morning..:)

lisa717 said:
I am in Upstate NY...they are predicting 6-12 inches..it may be over by the time the show time comes...supposed to be bad overnight into the morning..I may just not go to work in the morning..:)

Where is Upstate NY are you?? I just finished a party in the storm! It ended up being a great show, and everyone had to push eachother's cars to get out of the driveway! Lots of laughs... only the crazy locals showed up though:p

Related to Winter Storm Warning: Rescheduling My First Cooking Show - Don't Miss Out!"

1. What happens if my cooking show is scheduled during a winter storm warning?

If your cooking show is scheduled during a winter storm warning, it is safest to reschedule. Our top priority is the safety of our customers and consultants. We want you to have the best experience possible, so we recommend rescheduling for a later date.

2. Will I still be able to earn host rewards if I reschedule my cooking show?

Yes, you will still be eligible to earn host rewards if you reschedule your cooking show. Just make sure to let your consultant know about the rescheduling so they can update the host rewards for your new date.

3. Can I still attend a cooking show if mine gets rescheduled due to a winter storm warning?

Yes, you can still attend a cooking show even if your own gets rescheduled. Contact your consultant to find out if there are any nearby shows you can attend on the original date or if there will be future shows in your area.

4. How will I know if my cooking show has been rescheduled?

Your consultant will contact you directly to inform you of any rescheduling due to a winter storm warning. They will work with you to find a new date that works for both parties. You can also reach out to your consultant if you have any concerns or questions.

5. Can I reschedule my cooking show if I am not available on the proposed new date?

Yes, you can definitely reschedule your cooking show if you are not available on the proposed new date. Just let your consultant know and they will work with you to find a date that works for both parties. We want you to have the best experience possible, so we are happy to accommodate your schedule as much as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Sheila