• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rescheduling Radio Show: Tips for Staying Alert After a Busy Day

In summary, the host had to fly back home from Orlando the morning of the show, and was scheduled to work all day and do the show at 7 PM. She was also worried about being loopy that day. She suggested taking a day off from work, and trying to delegate some duties to the host or the guests. She also said to be prepared the day before the show.
chefmelody
A host for this month wanted to reschedule her show. She could ONLY do Monday nights, which was fine by me. However, she was going to do it this next week... but decided that she needed more time. I suggested Dec. 4th... but then remembered that it is my cluster's big fall wrap-up meeting. Whoops.

Soooo we're doing it the Monday after Thanksgiving. Should be a good show, since people will be thinking of holiday shopping. BUT! I am flying back home from Orlando that morning, then working all day until 5:30, then doing her show at 7! :eek: I really didn't want to do that, but it was the only time we could both work out.

Any suggestions to keep my from being too loopy that day? (Aside from getting as much sleep as I can the night before!)

Make sure you pack your show stuff before you leave town so you don't have to worry about that. And keep in touch with her to make sure she has all the correct ingredients.

Can you take an extra day off from work?

i am not sure what to say but "good luck and have fun :0)" i dont know if i could that but you got to do what you got to do. to keep the hosts happy
i will be thinking about ya
amber

Like Ann said, be sure you've got EVERYTHING ready before you leave. I mean, grab it and walk out ready.

I think I would also take a copy (never travel with original anything if possible) of your "script" for your show with all the details about this host. That way you can get your head into PC mode on the plane.

Take a deep breath. Remember that there are no perfect shows. Have a great time!

I've been in your shoes...except when I over-exerted myself I did 2 shows in one day and then had to attend my own bachelorette party. Needless to say I didn't make it past 10:00 that night.
My suggestions would be to be prepared the day before. It wouldn't hurt to try and delegate some duties to the host, and even the guests if you have a demo that could be interactive.

1. How can I reschedule my radio show if I have a busy day?

To reschedule your radio show, you can contact the station or your show producer and inform them of your availability for a new time slot. It is important to give them as much notice as possible to allow for proper schedule adjustments.

2. What are some tips for staying alert after a busy day?

Some tips for staying alert after a busy day include getting enough rest the night before, staying hydrated and eating nutritious meals throughout the day, taking short breaks to stretch and move around, and avoiding heavy meals or caffeine close to your show time.

3. Can I have a co-host or guest on my radio show if I need to reschedule?

Yes, having a co-host or guest on your radio show can be a great way to share the workload and ensure that your show still goes on, even if you need to reschedule. Just make sure to communicate with them about the new schedule and any necessary adjustments.

4. What should I do if I am feeling fatigued during my radio show?

If you are feeling fatigued during your radio show, it is important to take a short break and refocus your energy. You can also have a quick snack or drink some water to help boost your energy levels. If the fatigue persists, it may be best to reschedule the show for another time.

5. How can I prevent feeling burnt out after a busy day and a radio show?

To prevent feeling burnt out after a busy day and a radio show, it is important to prioritize self-care. This can include setting boundaries and saying no to extra tasks, taking breaks throughout the day, and finding ways to relax and recharge after your show. It is also helpful to plan ahead and delegate tasks when possible to avoid feeling overwhelmed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alj30
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
alj30
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PCMelissa