• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amy's 30-Day Challenge: Can She Qualify Before March 31st?

In summary, if you have a show with at least $150 in guest sales by midnight CST on the 31st, you will qualify for the free knives.
alj30
Okay, this may be a stupid question, but I just want to be sure and qualify in my 30 days! I got the letter from PC when I first signed up, it says my 30 days ends March 31st, does this mean I can submit my 4th show on the 31 or does it have to be in before the 31st. I did my 4th party last night, and the host didn't reach the $150, she has a few people at work that couldn't make it to the party, and didn't get to see the catalog before her show, that would like to see it on Monday, March 31st. Could I close the show and submit it on Monday and still qualify? I really want to qualify in the 30 days, so I can get the free knives! Thanks! Amy

By midnight CST on the 31st.

Thanks so much! I can't wait to get this order submitted, and get my knives!

"To qualify, you must submit $1250 in sales OR four qualified shows (of at least $150 in guest sales each) within your first 30 days."
I see your top show was $654.58, with that show alone you were over half way there. If you have any questions, though, please contact the home office on Monday 3/31. Call early too, I had call backs (from Home Office) on a Monday tell me they would call me back in over 3 hours after I placed my call to them! So don't wait until the evening to call Home Office.
Deb

What Deb said ... and talk to your directoir if you need answers - most of them have all the information! Congrats on your almost qualification!

Congrats! I just qualified in my 30 days and a friend who signed up under me just qualified so we both got the knives! They are awesome! Order the 3 most expensive ones, that's what I did.

Well my host called and turned in a couple more orders today, so she is over the $150 mark now, but wants to try for a few more orders tomorrow. So I will get her show submitted tomorrow evening and get my knives! Yay! I hate that I haven't done better so far, but my 3 year old was sick for 2 whole weeks and I didn't even have time to think about doing any shows! But, I will be really happy to get some free knives. Oh, and I have the three most expensive ones picked out also!!

1. Can anyone participate in Amy's 30-Day Challenge?

Yes, anyone who is a Pampered Chef consultant can participate in the challenge.

2. What is the goal of Amy's 30-Day Challenge?

The goal of the challenge is for Amy to qualify for a promotion before March 31st, which means she needs to have at least $1,250 in sales and have at least three active team members.

3. How can I support Amy during the challenge?

You can support Amy by placing orders through her party link, joining her team, or sharing her party link with your friends and family.

4. What happens if Amy doesn't qualify before March 31st?

If Amy doesn't qualify before March 31st, she will not receive the promotion and will have to wait for the next qualifying period.

5. Can Amy still receive rewards and incentives during the challenge?

Yes, Amy can still receive any rewards and incentives offered by Pampered Chef during the challenge, as long as she meets the requirements for each one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmaraJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • funinyourkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • ChefBrendaC