• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Successful Home Show Bookings

In summary, this week has been a mix of good news and disappointing news for the host. One host cancelled due to a spouse's preference and another due to a deployment, but a catalog show and a new host were booked. As a Pampered Chef consultant, there are always opportunities for shows, even when things don't go as planned. Keep up the great work!
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Thur - host who was scheduled for Oct 15 called to cancel ( says hubby didn't like idea of show in her home)

Sat - Got a call randomly from someone who found my catalog at a local children's center ( i had left there) and she is doing a catalog show now..

Monday 10AM -Got a call while i was in the mall of a girl through the family readiness group saying the fundraiser was a no go due to military policy, but that she'd personally like to book a show...Dec 7th date set.

MONDAY 2pm Got a call from another host cancelling ( who's show was for Oct 5th) due to upcoming deployment..but will reschedule once all soldiers leave......

I'm at least glad i found out ahead of time...but still, it is a little bit of a downer..

Some good news..and some kind of disappointing news...

Sorry and congrats...heh...sounds weird. Anyhoo, for the hubby that didn't want a show in his home, could the wife find a friend and do a mini-mega show or maybe offer your house?

I have a host who didn't want to do it at her house...not big enough and didn't want the hassle of cleaning her house...she had her show at her church. So see if the host can find another place to have it! If she really wants to have a show she will find away!

I only do my home shows when my spouse is out of town. She's not very supportive of the business. She'll change her mind when it starts paying the bills.

Hi there! It sounds like you've had a bit of a rollercoaster week with your shows. I'm sorry to hear that one of your hosts cancelled due to her husband's preference and another one due to a deployment. However, it's great that you were able to book a catalog show and another host for December 7th. That's the beauty of being a Pampered Chef consultant - there are always opportunities for shows, even when things don't go as planned. Keep up the great work and I'm sure your upcoming shows will be a success!

What is "Boost Your Business with Successful Home Show Bookings"?

"Boost Your Business with Successful Home Show Bookings" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants increase their business through hosting successful home shows. It provides tips and strategies for booking and maximizing the results of home shows.

Why is booking home shows important for my business?

Home shows are a great way to showcase the Pampered Chef products and connect with potential customers. It allows you to reach a larger audience and build a strong customer base. Plus, you can earn free products and discounts through host rewards.

How can I increase my home show bookings?

The key to increasing home show bookings is to be proactive and consistent. Make sure to reach out to your network, share the benefits of hosting a show, and offer incentives for booking. Utilize social media and other marketing strategies to promote your shows and attract new hosts.

What are some common mistakes to avoid when booking home shows?

One common mistake is not following up with potential hosts or assuming they will book a show without any effort. It's important to have a clear communication plan and to stay in touch with potential hosts. Another mistake is not offering enough incentives or not having a strong enough pitch. Make sure to highlight the benefits of hosting a show and offer appealing rewards.

Can I use "Boost Your Business with Successful Home Show Bookings" for virtual shows?

Yes, the strategies and tips provided in this program can be applied to both in-person and virtual home shows. The key is to adapt and make necessary adjustments for a successful virtual show. Pampered Chef also offers additional resources and training for consultants hosting virtual shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Xpalidocious
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Kitchen2u