• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Your Results: Post Your Bookings Here!

In summary, to post your bookings on "Celebrate Your Results: Post Your Bookings Here!", click on the "Create a Post" button and fill out the form with your name, booking date, and any other relevant information. You can post multiple bookings in one post and they will stay up for one week before being automatically removed. You can edit or delete your post, but once deleted it cannot be recovered. There is no limit to the number of bookings you can post, but it is recommended to only post available bookings to ensure a positive experience for your customers.
Kitchen2u
Okay here's where you'll post your results. Let us cheer you on! Let us celebrate little or big!

NO NEGATIVITY ON THIS POST PLEASE!!!

How many calls di you make?
# Sept cooking shows?
# Sept catalog shows?
# Oct cooking shows?
# Oct catalog shows?
# Nov cooking shows?
# Nov cooking shows?
# Dec catalog shows?
# Dec catalog shows?
Bridal?
Wedding Registries?
FUNraisers?
RECRUIT LEADS?

How did you feel after you got a booking?

Good luck and HAPPY CALLING!

Great job Ginny!! I'm sky high too!! Only one show when I began July, then it cancelled. I did a local fair and started really doing 3-2-1 faithfully. Within 3 weeks I had 16 shows booked. I now have 10 cooking shows in September and 2 catalog shows; 11 cookings shows in October; I've started re-booking all my hosts for 6 months out so my March and April should look the same!Julie

Did two fairs this weekend.
I sold $500 in orders.
12 show leads.
5 recruit leads!
MUST MAKE CALLS TOMORROW!:D

Awesome job Susan. Many have questioned the success and money put out for fairs, but you can tell them it works. But, you have it right. To be successful, you MUST contact potential hosts and recruits within 48 hours. You go girl!!Julie

Got an October booking today!!! I may lose one of my (3 Oct.) bookings.....because I might be signing my host from last Friday to do PC!!! WOOO HOOOO! I'll keep you posted!

Ellen, I hope she signs! This is a great thread! Good luck to everyone!

Got another catalog show for SEPTEMBER today!!!

That makes:

6 Cooking shows
3-4 Catalog shows
1 Open House

ALL FOR SEPTEMBER!

Now to get October going.....

Wow! That's a great month!

Related to Celebrate Your Results: Post Your Bookings Here!

1. How do I post my bookings on "Celebrate Your Results: Post Your Bookings Here!"?

To post your bookings on "Celebrate Your Results: Post Your Bookings Here!", simply click on the "Create a Post" button and fill out the form with your name, booking date, and any other relevant information. Then click "Submit" to post your booking.

2. Can I post multiple bookings in one post?

Yes, you can post multiple bookings in one post. Just make sure to include all the necessary information for each booking, such as the date and time, host's name, and any special instructions.

3. How long will my post stay up on "Celebrate Your Results: Post Your Bookings Here!"?

Your post will stay up on "Celebrate Your Results: Post Your Bookings Here!" for one week. After that, it will automatically be removed to make room for new bookings. You can repost your bookings if they are still available after one week.

4. Can I edit or delete my post on "Celebrate Your Results: Post Your Bookings Here!"?

Yes, you can edit or delete your post on "Celebrate Your Results: Post Your Bookings Here!" by clicking on the "Edit" or "Delete" button next to your post. Please note that once a post is deleted, it cannot be recovered.

5. Is there a limit to how many bookings I can post on "Celebrate Your Results: Post Your Bookings Here!"?

No, there is no limit to how many bookings you can post on "Celebrate Your Results: Post Your Bookings Here!". However, we recommend only posting bookings that are available and not overbooking yourself. This will ensure that your customers have a positive experience and you can fulfill all of your bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DMB75
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies