• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Your Way - Are You Getting Results?

In summary, the grill pan and press are selling well and may be a good investment for those doing Cyw shows.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
okay, things are really, really tight for us right now and i have a host that doesn't want her october host benefit and said i could use it. i have the grill press already and really want the grill pan to do the cyw show. so here's the question: for those of you who have the grill pan/press and are doing cyw shows - have you seen results? are people buying them and/or booking to get them? i still use my dcb for demos and that is getting me bookings, but if the cyw format is working, i might switch. what are your thoughts???

I can't see spending full price for the pan and press which is exactly a good reason it might help you get bookings. My only problem is I can't do those shows because I dont have the set!! LOL.

I'm thinking of getting the pan for this show. Shelby, can you borrower from your director, mine is great at letting me products I don't have for my shows. It may be worth a shot

LOL, my director is not located anywhere near me :D I totally wish!

I've only done 1 cyw show & I didn't get much sales or bookings from it.

I did one Chicken Your Way show and just talked about it at another show and sold a Grill Pan and Press at full price at each show plus got 2 bookings at the one show where I just talked about it for the Grill pan.

Shelby, do you have hospitality there in NE? That is where I started my business and I know that there are lots of Consultants in that area, lots of Directors from my Upline Cluster. Maybe you can hook up with someone who would be willing to loan what you are in need of. You need to go through the HO to find a hospitality director.

ShelbyMichalek said:

I have to say that the cyw show is working well for me. I am doing cyw with the Citrus and Basil rub and just a basic tossed salad and adding the cooked diced chicken and ranch dressing to it. I sold 3 grill pans this past week at one show and another show just wanted the grill press. It is working well so far.

jla8279 said:
I have to say that the cyw show is working well for me. I am doing cyw with the Citrus and Basil rub and just a basic tossed salad and adding the cooked diced chicken and ranch dressing to it. I sold 3 grill pans this past week at one show and another show just wanted the grill press. It is working well so far.

wow that's great! maybe i should just go ahead and bite the bullet. $54 is still a lot of dough, and i just placed a big supply order....

Can't we do the CYW in the DCB? You have individual chicken breast you season each one differently and cook in the DCB in the microwave. Just a thought

Shell Northway said:
Can't we do the CYW in the DCB? You have individual chicken breast you season each one differently and cook in the DCB in the microwave. Just a thought

Yep, you sure can. This theme show just gives us another great PC tool to promote. And since it's one that people can buy outright, some consultants are preferring this to demoing the DCB.

I will be doing a CYW show on Tuesday. I plan to make a dessert in the DCB, so they can still see that, and I can tell them about all the great things you can do with it as well.

ShelbyMichalek said:

I'm new but I'm here in Omaha...maybe my cluster could be of assistance?

I did the CYW this past weekend and sold TWO grill pans and presses. I was lucky to seel one DCB a show (besides the host) most shows. I'm not sure why, but the dcb was not a big deal for the people I've been doing shows for. I sell more fluted stones than anything, when I do the peanut butter dump cake.

The grill pan and press....lots of people are loving it. I did the cake as my second recipe the other night. Those that didn't buy the grill pan and press bought the fluted stone.

Rosechef said:
I did the CYW this past weekend and sold TWO grill pans and presses. I was lucky to seel one DCB a show (besides the host) most shows. I'm not sure why, but the dcb was not a big deal for the people I've been doing shows for. I sell more fluted stones than anything, when I do the peanut butter dump cake.

The grill pan and press....lots of people are loving it. I did the cake as my second recipe the other night. Those that didn't buy the grill pan and press bought the fluted stone.

share the peanut butter dump recipe please!!

FYI, H.O. is not helpful when it comes to hospitality. They direct you to your director, who likely doesn't know anybody in your area. That's why I've resorted to asking around here, or going to fairs, chatting with consultants from other downlines and asking when and where they hold their meetings.I haven't had a "live" show since "Chicken Your Way" came out. I did post it on my facebook but didn't get any sales. Darn.

sooo...haven't done a show yet, but tried it at home tonight, to get ready for my Friday night show. Sweetie had thawed boneless skinless chicken breast....yes, only one, and 4 whole thighs.

and.....I'm so thrilled :love:, cause it worked great with the thighs, even bone-in. Cooked a little longer, just used the meat thermometer. Thighs are cheaper, and I happen to like them better.

To me, the press is like an "accelerator" cause everything went so much faster.

I can't wait for my show!

Malinda, just make the cake mix as usual. Then on top of the raw mix, dollop 1/2 cand to 3/4 can of icing and 1 cup of peanut butter. Cook 10 minutes in fluted stone or 12 in dcb. Flip out onto large round SA plate and shake with powdered sugar. Everyone goes nuts over it.

Rosechef said:
Malinda, just make the cake mix as usual. Then on top of the raw mix, dollop 1/2 cand to 3/4 can of icing and 1 cup of peanut butter. Cook 10 minutes in fluted stone or 12 in dcb. Flip out onto large round SA plate and shake with powdered sugar. Everyone goes nuts over it.

i need a glass of milk just reading this recipe!!! thanks, i can't wait to try it!

BEWARE WITH PB DUMP CAKE... Make sure the plate you use (I didn't have the LARGE round plate at the time.... lol) is big enough for the gooey flowing icing/pb to collect one... lol. I did it at my first show and the plate was too small (used a plate the host had) and got chocolate EVERYWHERE!! But it is SOOOOO DELISH!

KaiKendall said:
BEWARE WITH PB DUMP CAKE... Make sure the plate you use (I didn't have the LARGE round plate at the time.... lol) is big enough for the gooey flowing icing/pb to collect one... lol. I did it at my first show and the plate was too small (used a plate the host had) and got chocolate EVERYWHERE!! But it is SOOOOO DELISH!

I keep it in the DCB and scoop it out. This way it can stay nice and warm in there and it looks nicer. Plus then I don't have to bring a platter and have to wash something else. ;) If it was in the fluted stone, I flip it out, because that's prettier. Plus, this way you can keep the lid on it and it stores easily. Obviously if you're doing this for a show, the storage isn't a factor, but it's what I tell my guests. ;)

Ya I did it in the fluted when I did it (didnt have a DCB yet).... whenever i make a fluted cake in the micro, i usually sell at least 2! (except that show, but there was only one guest lol)

I am absolutely loving the Chicken Your Way!! I love my "Power Tools" - Grill Pan and Grill Press!! I've been using them here at home nearly every other day. Bacon comes out perfect! No curls and cooks quicker. Hamburgers, Chicken, Pork Chops, etc.

Have any of you seen Robin House on YouTube? Not the one on CC but on YouTube. If not, I can direct you to her two videos on there. She got me fired up about this theme show! (Robin calls them her power tools.)

My advice is to definitely add these 2 items to your kit. Definitely worth it!

1. How do I know if I am getting results with Chicken Your Way?

To determine if you are getting results with Chicken Your Way, you can track your progress by keeping a food journal and noting any changes in weight, energy levels, and overall health. You can also consult with a nutritionist or healthcare professional for a more personalized assessment.

2. Can I customize the Chicken Your Way plan to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the Chicken Your Way plan is highly customizable to fit various dietary restrictions and preferences. You can substitute ingredients, adjust portion sizes, and follow any specific guidelines recommended by your healthcare professional.

3. Is Chicken Your Way suitable for individuals with food allergies?

While the Chicken Your Way plan focuses on healthy and wholesome ingredients, it may not be suitable for individuals with severe food allergies. It is always best to consult with your healthcare professional before making any significant dietary changes.

4. What are the main benefits of following the Chicken Your Way plan?

The Chicken Your Way plan offers a variety of benefits, such as weight management, improved energy levels, increased nutrient intake, and overall better health. It also promotes healthy eating habits and encourages a more balanced approach to nutrition.

5. Can I incorporate other proteins besides chicken into the Chicken Your Way plan?

Yes, while the Chicken Your Way plan focuses on chicken as the main protein source, you can also incorporate other lean proteins such as fish, tofu, or beans. The key is to ensure that you are still following the general guidelines of the plan and maintaining a balanced and nutritious diet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SonyaVerrillo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • sunnygirl in nd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies