• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Chicken Your Way... What Do You Think?

In summary, the video is cute and catchy, but does not replace the baker at our shows. I can't cook 4 chicken breast in my grill pan at the same time in 12 minutes! The grill pan is 2X as expensive as the baker and I can't make a $99 Deal with the grill pan.
I thought the video was cute and catchy, but sorry guys... it does not replace the baker at our shows!! I can't cook 4 chicken breast in my grill pan at the same time in 12 minutes! The grill pan is 2X as expensive as the baker and I can't make a $99 Deal with the grill pan :sick:

pcjenni said:
I thought the video was cute and catchy, but sorry guys... it does not replace the baker at our shows!! I can't cook 4 chicken breast in my grill pan at the same time in 12 minutes! The grill pan is 2X as expensive as the baker and I can't make a $99 Deal with the grill pan :sick:

I agree...but it has great potential for October bookings. ;) AND October bookings will naturally lead to November bookings (easiest month of the year to book shows!) and my hope is that by that time, the DCB will be stocked-piled enough, and we'll have a mid-season catalog change, and be able to once again offer the DCB without limits. :D:party: (That's my dream!)

My dream is that they'd bring the price back down to $69!!

pcjenni said:

I liked the positive spin on the other two posts but I am in this camp :devil:

I thought it was kinda corny.

yes corny!! I wonder if they think we are going to sing the song at our shows. I see that the lyrics are going to be posted.

Those poor test kitchen chefs probably had no idea that they would be dancing and singing with a plate of chicken when they accepted their positions. LOL!

DebbieJ said:
Those poor test kitchen chefs probably had no idea that they would be dancing and singing with a plate of chicken when they accepted their positions. LOL!

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

I just watched it. It's interesting... I'm offering a Panini & Martini show theme this fall. I like the Chicken Your Way idea... I usually buy chicken tenders so my thinking is that everyone could pick which Rub they want on their chicken and we could cook it up even faster since they are tenders in the Grill Pan and still have the great demo...

they will not lower the price of the baker. Since it was flying off the shelves at 69, it was undervalued. If you were able to "sell it" at 69, you'll be able to sell it at the new price. We will just have to really pitch the value of it.

I know they'll never lower the price, but a girl can dream. I have a mini-rant about that from today. I would've sold 4 at full-price at my party today!!! That's an extra $276 for my host! That's huge! Yes, all of the ladies who wanted one booked a party, but goodness an almost $300 hit for my host today. And I still would've gotten the others to book anyway. Oh well...

Related to Chicken Your Way... What Do You Think?

1. How do I keep my chicken from drying out?

To prevent your chicken from drying out, try marinating it in a mixture of oil, vinegar, and herbs before cooking. Another option is to use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken is cooked to the appropriate temperature without overcooking it.

2. Can I use any type of chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chicken for this recipe, such as boneless skinless chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or even a whole chicken. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. How can I make the chicken more flavorful?

One way to add more flavor to your chicken is to use different spices and seasonings. You can also try basting the chicken with a sauce or glaze while it cooks, or topping it with herbs or cheese before serving.

4. What sides would go well with this dish?

This dish pairs well with a variety of side dishes, such as roasted vegetables, rice or quinoa, or a fresh salad. You can also serve it with some crusty bread for a hearty meal.

5. Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, you can make this recipe in advance by marinating the chicken and storing it in the fridge until ready to cook. You can also cook the chicken ahead of time and reheat it before serving. Just make sure to store it properly and follow food safety guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies