• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pan O Rama Specials: Achieving Goals This Fall with Katie

In summary, the Pan O Rama Specials: Achieving Goals This Fall with Katie is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Katie, where customers can learn how to set and achieve their goals using Pampered Chef products. To participate, simply register on Katie's Pampered Chef website and attend the event at the designated date and time. There will be exclusive promotions and discounts available during the event, and Katie will be available to answer any questions about using Pampered Chef products to achieve goals. The event is open to anyone interested in improving their productivity and organization, not just current Pampered Chef customers.
cookn' katie
I just have to say, The company is having the best specials this fall. Last year I had a really hard time booking in December. But this year the Triffle bowl will be an awesome booking tool!! And the cookware in September, I have bookings coming out of everywhere!! What is everyone's goal for earning in the Pan O Rama special. What is everyone's show and catalog shows for September?

My personal goals: 9 cooking shows ( I need 3 more) and 10 catalog shows ( I need 7 more.)
Pan o Rama~ I want to earn the Excutive Large Stockpot, Grill Pan and Grill Press and the 12 piece Cookware to give my mom for her Christmas Present!!!

Good Luck Everyone!! Katie

Remember - Panorama goes until Nov. 31st!!! Don't give up on selling cookware when September is over! I have a good September in place - 8 cooking, 1 fundraiser, 3 catalog shows.......but I am still going to demo and sell Cookware in Oct & Nov.:thumbup:

Sept 5 cooking shows, 2 catalog, 1 booth
Oct. 3 cooking shows
Nov. 1 cooking show

Hopefully I will be adding to this! I am having my first booth in Sept. this should add some shows to the schedule.

PC = Busy Schedule!

September: 2 catalog; 5 cooking; 1 fundraiser
October: 1 catalog; 2 cooking
November: 1 cooking

My busiest month yet!

6 cooking shows and 6 catalog shows!

1. What is the Pan O Rama Specials: Achieving Goals This Fall with Katie?

The Pan O Rama Specials: Achieving Goals This Fall with Katie is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Katie to help customers set and achieve their goals this fall through the use of Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I participate in the event?

To participate in the event, simply visit Katie's Pampered Chef website and register for the event. You will then receive a link to join the virtual event at the designated date and time.

3. Will there be any special promotions or discounts during the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive promotions and discounts available during the event for Pampered Chef products that can help you achieve your goals this fall. These promotions will only be available during the event, so be sure to attend and take advantage of them.

4. Can I ask questions during the event?

Yes, Katie will be available during the event to answer any questions you may have about setting and achieving your goals with the help of Pampered Chef products. You can also interact with other participants during the event.

5. Is the event only for current Pampered Chef customers?

No, the event is open to anyone who is interested in setting and achieving their goals this fall. Whether you are a current Pampered Chef customer or just looking for ways to improve your productivity and organization, you are welcome to attend the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • newchefmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefChris