• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for Pan-o-rama and Commission? Book Your September Show Today!

In summary, to book another September show, reach out to existing customers, ask for referrals, and offer incentives. Booking another show can help reach sales goals and introduce new products. It's best to start reaching out at least a month in advance. If having trouble, seek advice and try new approaches. You can book multiple shows, but manage time and resources effectively.
Gina M
Gold Member
My kids are at school today (1st day - only a half day though) - I went ahead and called a past guest from July who wanted the SS cookware - and booked her for September 28th! I'm up to 5 cooking shows now for September with hopefully a few more to follow - I haven't had this many shows in one month ever! Can't wait for pan-o-rama and commission!:)

Good Job! It's almost easier to do a lot of shows in one month than only one or two.

--Jenny L

jlevernier said:
Good Job! It's almost easier to do a lot of shows in one month than only one or two.

--Jenny L

So much easier! When I have only had one or two shows in a month, those are the times when I am most unsure of myself and my presentation! The more you do, the better (and easier) it is!

Good for you!! Keep up the good work!!:) :) :) :thumbup:

Way to go Gina, keep up the momentum.

Way to go! Have fun and enjoy your own rewards! I find myself getting as excited when I get my commission as I see my hosts get when they choose their free items! Have a blast!

1. How do I book another September show?

To book another September show, you can reach out to your existing customers and offer them a hosting opportunity. You can also ask for referrals from your current host and reach out to potential new customers through social media or in-person networking. Additionally, you can offer incentives or discounts to encourage people to book a show in September.

2. What are the benefits of booking another show in September?

Booking another show in September can help you reach your sales goals for the month and potentially earn bonuses or rewards from Pampered Chef. It also allows you to introduce new products and specials to your customers, which can lead to increased sales and potential future bookings.

3. How far in advance should I try to book another September show?

It's best to start reaching out to potential hosts and customers at least a month in advance to give them enough time to plan and prepare for the show. This also allows you to have a clear idea of your schedule for the month and make any necessary adjustments.

4. What should I do if I'm having trouble booking another September show?

If you're having trouble booking another September show, try reaching out to your team leader or other consultants for advice and tips. You can also offer additional incentives or specials to entice potential hosts and customers. Don't be afraid to think outside the box and try new approaches to booking shows.

5. Can I book more than one show in September?

Yes, you can book as many shows as you can handle in September. Just make sure to manage your time and resources effectively to ensure a successful and enjoyable experience for both you and your customers. Don't overbook yourself and make sure to prioritize your existing shows before taking on more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
Replies
Views
sburnside
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings