• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shopping for New Cookware: Ready, Set, Pan!

In summary, Wendy is closing her show and is getting a new pan. She is ordering the SS 12inch skillet from Amazon. She is also getting the 7 piece Executive set, the 11" Square Griddle Pan and the new Large round stone with handles. She is asking if the host minded if she used the items and explained that she often tries to contact past hosts and preferred customer when a situation like this occurs. She also asks if there is a product(s) she would like to know about so if this situation comes up again, she'll call her.
missyciccolella
I have a lady who held her show in Aug, and her friend booked for Sept. I am closing the show, and the original host doesn't want her 60% off cookware:confused: ...so I'm getting a new pan! I'm ordering the SS 12inch skillet...I honestly think my husband is more excited than me! LOL:D More pan-o-rama points for me too! 7 piece SS here I come!

:D I thought you were going to have a funny story about a looney host!

That's awesome! Gotta love those POR points!!

what a FUN surprise! yay!

Same thing happened to me!!! My friend hosted a show and did not want her 60% off either! She also had 2 half price items to use that she didn't want. I used it all and got the 7-piece Executive set, The 11" Square Griddle Pan and the new Large round stone with handles. I can't believe she didn't want any of it.

So when you do that do you just put those items on her order and let her know they are for you? What if the host isn't a "friend" how would you order the "host benefits" without telling them you're going to take advantage of the specials that they are not using?
Wendy

mom23boys said:
So when you do that do you just put those items on her order and let her know they are for you? What if the host isn't a "friend" how would you order the "host benefits" without telling them you're going to take advantage of the specials that they are not using?
Wendy
I asked if she minded if I used them and explained that I often try to contact past hosts and preferred customer when a situation like this occurs. I also ask if there is a product(s) she would like to know about so if this situation comes up again, I'll call her. I've done this a few times - no one has ever minded and mostly people are eager to help others out when it comes to a sale!

I always ask too! If it is going to be a hassle (for them) I will just have the show shipped to me and I will seperate everything and deliver it to the host! Win-Win situation!

Another thing is that the sale counts towards show total for the host, so she hopefully won't mind the "hassle". It could put her over to the next level in some cases.

Related to Shopping for New Cookware: Ready, Set, Pan!

What types of cookware materials are available?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of cookware materials to suit your cooking needs. Our collection includes stainless steel, non-stick, cast iron, ceramic, and copper options.

Which cookware material is the most durable?

The most durable cookware material depends on your cooking style and preferences. Stainless steel is known for its durability and resistance to scratches, while cast iron is also highly durable and can withstand high heat and frequent use.

What is the difference between non-stick and ceramic cookware?

Non-stick cookware has a coating that prevents food from sticking to the surface, making it easier to clean. Ceramic cookware is made of a clay-based material that is non-reactive and can withstand high heat. Ceramic cookware is also known for its non-toxic and environmentally friendly properties.

What size cookware should I purchase?

The size of your cookware depends on the size of your household and your cooking needs. For smaller households, a set of 2-3 pots and pans in different sizes may suffice, while larger households may benefit from a larger set with more variety.

Are all cookware sets oven-safe?

Not all cookware sets are oven-safe. It is important to check the product specifications before purchasing to ensure that it can withstand the heat of your oven. Our Pampered Chef cookware is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Leigh0725