• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Combine Homemade for the Holidays With Cookware?

In summary, my host this weekend wants me to demo the batter bowl brownies for her Homemade for the Holidays show. She also wants something savory, and I also want to sell more cookware. The hitch is it's in another state, so I'm limited to bringing either my 8" Exec or SS pan - anything else would be too much on the plane. The garlic bites aren't enough for the 20 guests she's expecting, and also don't really fit the theme.So, I'm thinking of either cooking a pizza or a quick cinnamon bites dish using my small executive saute pan and Caramel or Cinnamon Sprinkles. I'm also going to to give out recipes for the garlic bites-
lauraP2000
My host this weekend wants me to demo the batter bowl brownies for her Homemade for the Holidays show. She also wants something savory, and I also want to sell more cookware. The hitch is it's in another state, so I'm limited to bringing either my 8" Exec or SS pan - anything else would be too much on the plane. The garlic bites aren't enough for the 20 guests she's expecting, and also don't really fit the theme. Help!

Cookware Add-onAre you bringing a Stone or does the Host have one? Maybe make a quick pizza of some sort - or one of the Brie recipes - the brie is so quick and easy - just have the bread sliced before the show. Then demo the quick cinnamon bites using the small executive saute pan and the Caramel or Cinnamon Sprinkles.

What other things are you doing for the Homemade for the Holidays?

Where are you going? Maybe someone on here is close by and would let you borrow some cookware.

Attached is the savory recipe I'm doing with my Homemade for the Holidays shows... shows cookware and stoneware and best thing is that it uses the 8" pan and small bar pan so it's light-weight stuff to take! Plus, it looks gorgeous and there is NEVER any left! Enjoy!

PS: I toast the bread at home to make my life easier! :)

Attachments

• Baked Brie with Pesto & Mushrooms.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 231
Oh, Kate what a great idea. I'll be in the Tampa Bay, FL area visiting family (more specifically New Port Richey), if anyone there were so kind as to want to lend me a big pan. I'm borrowing stones and batter bowls from my sis, but she only has the Gen II cookware.

Or hey, if anyone in the area just wants to meet a California-based consultant or come to my show, let me know. :)

Colleen, that sounds like a yummy recipe. I was feeling like both of my demos needed to be "gifty" for the HFTH theme, but maybe not? I could always talk about how the 8" Exec pan is a good gift for the egg lover, or for anyone using old scratched up pans. Is that something you do?

You could also focus on how it is an easy entertaining piece - great for impromptu get togethers and stuff.

Garlic Bites - pull aparts. Savory, uses Stainless or Exec saute pan. Give out the recipes - just be sure to cook it 22-28 minutes until top is dark golden brown, not just until top is cooked-looking (because inside will be raw)

change info to yours!

God Bless; take care.

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• Biscuit Appetizer.doc
    120 KB · Views: 298

1. How can I incorporate homemade dishes into my holiday meals using Pampered Chef cookware?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of cookware that is perfect for creating homemade dishes for the holidays. Our stoneware, non-stick pans, and multi-purpose cookers are all great options for preparing traditional holiday recipes like casseroles, roasted vegetables, and desserts.

2. Can I use my existing Pampered Chef cookware for homemade holiday dishes?

Absolutely! Our cookware is designed to be versatile and durable, making it perfect for all types of cooking, including holiday meals. Whether you have our classic stoneware or our modern non-stick pans, you can use them to create delicious homemade dishes for the holidays.

3. What are some tips for combining homemade dishes with Pampered Chef cookware?

One tip is to utilize our multi-purpose cookers, such as the Deep Covered Baker or the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, for dishes that require longer cooking times. These cookers can go from stovetop to oven and are perfect for making hearty holiday favorites like soups, stews, and roasts.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products specifically designed for making holiday dishes?

Yes, we have a variety of products that are perfect for making holiday dishes. Our Pie Plate and Mini Pie Pans are great for baking pies and tarts, while our Gingerbread House Mold is ideal for creating festive treats. We also have a Holiday Cookie Cutter Set for making fun-shaped cookies and a Snowflake Cake Pan for making a beautiful centerpiece for your holiday table.

5. Can I find recipes for homemade holiday dishes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to holiday recipes. From traditional favorites to new twists on classic dishes, you can find a variety of recipes that are perfect for using with Pampered Chef cookware. You can also find recipes in our seasonal catalogs and on our social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmelody
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies
Views
Brandi2007