• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I create an eye-catching invitation for a homemade holiday show?

In summary, the "Please Help! I Am at Work..." feature is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to easily communicate with their team or customers while working. It can be accessed by logging into the Pampered Chef account on the company website, and is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. The messages in the feature can be customized, and it is secure and only accessible to those logged into their accounts.
Brandi2007
One of my hosts called me this morning and she was concerned because she was having trouble gathering address for her show at the end of this month. We really need to get these invites out so she wants to email them. She wanted some good words to catch interest for the party. She is doing a homemade for the holidays theme show. Can I email the invite that CC provides us? I am not computer savvy at all and have no clue where to begin. My other thought was I could "copy" the words on a regular invitation but since I am at work I don't have any here with me... Can someone help?:confused:

If you open the flyer from cc, you can click on "save a copy" and save it to your computer. Then you can email it to her and she can get the wording from there

Thanks. I am all set. I was not able to change the invite to word so I just took a few minutes to make one up of my own using the same format. All taken care of. Sometimes projects just seem to be bigger than they really are.

What is the "Please Help! I Am at Work..." feature?

The "Please Help! I Am at Work..." feature is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to quickly and easily communicate with their team or customers while they are working. It allows for a streamlined and efficient way to ask for assistance or provide updates.

How do I access the "Please Help! I Am at Work..." feature?

To access the feature, simply log into your Pampered Chef account on the company website. Once logged in, you will see the "Please Help!" button at the top of the page. Click on this button to access the feature.

Can I use the "Please Help! I Am at Work..." feature on my mobile device?

Yes, the feature is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account on your mobile browser and follow the same steps to access the feature.

Can I customize the messages in the "Please Help! I Am at Work..." feature?

Yes, you can customize the messages in the feature to fit your specific needs. You can create different templates for different messages and even add your own images or graphics to make them more personalized.

Is the "Please Help! I Am at Work..." feature secure?

Yes, the feature is secure and can only be accessed by those who are logged into their Pampered Chef accounts. Your messages and information will only be seen by your team or customers, ensuring the privacy and security of your communication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76