• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my Homemade for the Holidays show a success?

In summary, the flyer for Homemade for the Holidays is available on Consultant Corner, and there are recipes for bark, wreath, and Christmas tree. The food that will be demoed is a microwave cake and chili mix. The idea is to demo the gift ideas while the food is cooking.
katiemoser
Has anyone made a flyer for Homemade for the Holidays yet. I like the look of the one on CC, but can't work with Adobe well.

I am going to offer a booklet with recipe ideas at my November and December shows and would welcome any good gift ideas...

(I enjoyed the prep bowl ideas thread)

Thanks in advance! I love seeing other ideas to help me think creatively!

Katie :)

What were you looking for? Did you want all 3 recipes (bark, wreath, tree) on one page?

I don't have the flyer, but had a question for those who are doing this theme. What are you planning to demo & what are you planning on having as food?

I have two shows that are in the process of planning this theme. I'm thinking about bringing in some examples to talk about different gift ideas and then do a hands on demo for the chocolate wreaths.

One thing that helps is to put your stone or large cutting board in the freezer prior to doing the wreaths. Place parchment paper on the board/stone and this helps to make the chocolate set faster. :)

Oh, meant to add, that I will have a table for display purposes and then work in the kitchen for the hands on stuff. Wouldn't be a normal demo type show. I would include a game and other activities. :)

Anyone happen to have pictures of what they have done/given?

Last edited:
katiemoser said:
Has anyone made a flyer for Homemade for the Holidays yet. I like the look of the one on CC, but can't work with Adobe well.

I am going to offer a booklet with recipe ideas at my November and December shows and would welcome any good gift ideas...

(I enjoyed the prep bowl ideas thread)

Thanks in advance! I love seeing other ideas to help me think creatively!

Katie :)

That is funny that you posted this, because I just tried to make one tonight, myself. I could only find pictures of the batter bowl and the cranberry bark. I tried to get the wreath but couldn't. Not sure if it is because I don't Acrobat on my computer or because I just plain don't know what I am doing :p

Here is the wreath image...if that is what you need. I can probably get it off of the mini catalog, if you would prefer that one.

I would be happy to come up with a flyer if you let me know what you want....I can put it together, but I am not that creative with coming up with the idea...let me know the direction and idea and I will put one together.

Attachments

• Wreath.jpg
    Wreath.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 498
Leigh0725 said:
I have two shows that are in the process of planning this theme. I'm thinking about bringing in some examples to talk about different gift ideas and then do a hands on demo for the chocolate wreaths.

One thing that helps is to put your stone or large cutting board in the freezer prior to doing the wreaths. Place parchment paper on the board/stone and this helps to make the chocolate set faster. :)

What would the guests eat? One of my November hosts that I spoke to this evening liked this theme, but also liked the crab rangoon dip, etc. I was thinking of maybe doing the microwave cake in the coffee & more cups mentioned on another thread when the show started. Then do the demo for the gift ideas, pretzel wreath, etc. while the main food cooked. I guess I'd probably do that food ahead of time & maybe briefly mention how I made it??

Can someone post what is included in the link. I'm from Canada and I don't think we have that info on our consultant's corner. Thanks.

I'm planning on making a brie recipe (one of the ones from this season) and possibly a skillet cake (still trying to earn pan-o-rama points!) and then making the chili mix in the batter bowl. I figure I can sort out the food items afterwards so I can use one recipes worth at every show. I might do a make and take of the pretzel wreaths, too.

Question

Did I or didn't I see somewhere that you can make pretzels into a butterfly?

you put your stoneware (which one I can't remember) in the freezer, then dip the corner of two small mini pretzels into chocolate and place on the stoneware to form a butterfly.

If this is real and someone has the directions - I would love to have them PLEASE

Thanks

~

I think there's a video either online or it's on the DVD of new fall products. Or both.

another question

I just received the mini catalogs with one of my show orders - it shows the candles in the woven selection tray

How do you get the ribbon to attach to the candle?

I have been trying but my ends look terrible - raveled, the tape I use is too bulky - it is just double stick tape

I thought about using a straight pin or even a very tiny old ear ring that is gold

HELP Please

I am doing my Bingo next Saturday and I am trying some display ideas

Thanks

~

To attach the ribbon, push a pin into the candle through the ribbon. Get pearl-head pins, so they're fancier.

whiteyteresa said:
Question

Did I or didn't I see somewhere that you can make pretzels into a butterfly?

you put your stoneware (which one I can't remember) in the freezer, then dip the corner of two small mini pretzels into chocolate and place on the stoneware to form a butterfly.

If this is real and someone has the directions - I would love to have them PLEASE

Thanks

~
Yes, you did see it! It was done during general session at National Confrence 2007. It was a video. Hope this helps!

It shows you how to make the butterflys on the FW 07 Season of Success DVD that you get with your first supply order. Very cute and they look EASY!

almondfarm said:
It shows you how to make the butterflys on the FW 07 Season of Success DVD that you get with your first supply order. Very cute and they look EASY!

I have looked at mine and I can't find it

what chapter is it in?

Thanks

~

almondfarm said:

They ARE easy! You just have to try them. We did at a cluster meeting ~ something had me scared to try them. WAY easy. i'm going to make these with my 7 & 8 yr old!

Yeah, you gotta try the butterflies. You can do these for any holiday if you wanted. Michael's has the candy melts in the cake decorating section and they always have them in the colors for every holiday. Right now, they have orange, so you can make them for Halloween. At Christmas, they will have red and green. I can't wait to make red and green wreaths for Christmas!

Cdn Consultant's Corner, still does not have the batter bowl recipes -- it says "coming soon".
Would one of you lovely ladies (or gents) please post the BB recipes here for all us unfortunates on the upper side of the border.
(btw -- why are always getting this stuff after the US. First the bbq ribs, now this. Very frustrating:()

OK, I am cheapI wanted to pass out the Holiday recipes at a show - but I didn't want to pay for 15 sets of 3 copies in color!!

So I took the wreath, cranberry bark and cinnamon roll christmas tree info from CC and combined into one sheet.

It is a tight fit, but I am going to use it to save on color copies!!!

peichef: I have also attached the Batter Bowl Recipe pdfs from CC.

Attachments

• HomemadeFortheHolidays2.pdf
    109.6 KB · Views: 499
  • holiday_bb_recipes.pdf
    60.9 KB · Views: 397
  • holiday_bb_gifttags.pdf
    76.1 KB · Views: 261
Thanks Kathleen, these are great! I will definitely get some use out of them!

Yikes! what a great response!I almost forgot I started this thread. In the past few days I've been working up a recipe booklet in Powerpoint. I just need to wrap it up and add some pictures. Thanks for the pictures sent already!

Here's the unfinished booklet if it helps anyone. NOT FINAL FORMAT!:)

UPDATE: can't upload Powerpoint file. If you'd like a copy let me know and I'll e-amil it to you. Katie

Here'e the butterfly thingyI had saved these butterflies because I thought they'd be cute for a Mom and me show.

Attachments

• pretzel_butterflies_recipes.pdf
    148.8 KB · Views: 317
Ideas for Homemade for the Holidays showI thought that I would demo layering ingredients for one recipe in a small batter bowl, and then dump it out a make the recipe. probably the brownies...then do the pretzel wreaths or another small crafty one while that's in the oven...

Thanks been looking for the butterfly!!

katiemoser said:
I thought that I would demo layering ingredients for one recipe in a small batter bowl, and then dump it out a make the recipe. probably the brownies...then do the pretzel wreaths or another small crafty one while that's in the oven...

This was exactly what I was looking to do for my Holiday shows! :) We did the wreaths at my cluster meeting and they're SO easy!

1. What is the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection?

The "Homemade for the Holidays" collection is a seasonal selection of Pampered Chef products and recipes that are perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining. It includes items such as baking dishes, festive serving platters, and kitchen tools designed to make holiday cooking easier and more enjoyable.

2. Are the "Homemade for the Holidays" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection are dishwasher safe. We understand that the holidays can be a busy time, so we've made sure our products are easy to clean and maintain.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection, or do I have to buy the entire set?

You can purchase individual items from the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection, or you can buy the entire set for a discounted price. We want to give our customers the flexibility to choose the products that best fit their needs and budget.

4. Are there any recipes included with the "Homemade for the Holidays" products?

Yes, the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection comes with a recipe booklet that includes delicious holiday recipes that are specifically designed to be used with our products. We also have additional recipes available on our website and through our consultants.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef products for non-holiday cooking as well?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to be versatile and can be used for everyday cooking and entertaining. While the "Homemade for the Holidays" collection is geared towards holiday cooking, you can use these products year-round for all your culinary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
thecougchef
Replies
Views
ccooley
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg