• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ideas to Make Holiday Shows Fun?

In summary, to make your holiday show more interactive, incorporate games or activities involving your guests. To incorporate holiday themes, use decorations, music, recipes, and discounts. To showcase products creatively, create themed displays and demonstrate different ways to use them. To engage guests, involve them in the demonstration and ask for their feedback. To make the show memorable, offer gifts or prizes, recipe cards, and thank guests with a special discount.
lisagoins
Happy After-Thanksgiving, everyone! I was just wondering if any of you do anything fun/different to jazz up your December shows? I know about the Homemade for the Holidays theme--I was thinking about Holiday trivia, some short little game, just something to set these shows apart. I'm planning on wearing a holiday apron (when I find one!), and I was thinking about asking trivia questions and throwing out kisses for the answers, but that's all I've come up with so far. Any great ideas?--Lisa:party:

I love pajama parties this time of year. I have done one the past two years and my host for Tuesday is having one. I am going to give a prize for the most comfy pajamas and a prize for the 'I can't believe you are wearing those' pajamas.

We will make a chocolate dessert and I will bring hot chocolate. It is a fun party to work and yes, I wear pajamas also.

I make mine less demo-centric and have more of an open house feel with the Homemade for the Holidays recipes. Set up several stations and let guests make the recipes as they wish. I do the pretzel wreaths from last year, have a few folks help with the Cranberry Bark from last year and then do the brownie lollipops.

1. How can I make my holiday show more interactive?

One idea to make your holiday show more interactive is to incorporate games or activities that involve your guests. This could be a recipe challenge, a blind taste test, or a holiday-themed scavenger hunt. These activities will not only make the show more fun but also showcase the products in a unique way.

2. How can I incorporate holiday themes into my show?

You can incorporate holiday themes into your show by using festive decorations, playing holiday music in the background, and featuring seasonal recipes. You can also encourage your guests to come dressed in holiday attire or offer special holiday-themed discounts and promotions.

3. What are some creative ways to showcase products during a holiday show?

One creative way to showcase products during a holiday show is to create themed product displays. For example, you can create a holiday baking display with all the necessary tools and ingredients for making festive treats. You can also demonstrate how to use products in different ways to create holiday-themed dishes.

4. How can I make my holiday show more engaging for guests?

To make your holiday show more engaging, try to involve your guests in the demonstration as much as possible. This could be through taste testing, asking for their input on recipe ideas, or having them participate in the cooking process. You can also ask for their feedback and suggestions on how to improve the show.

5. What are some ways to make the holiday show more memorable for guests?

To make the holiday show more memorable, consider offering special holiday-themed gifts or prizes for guests who attend. You can also provide them with recipe cards or samples of the dishes you demonstrate during the show. Additionally, make sure to thank your guests for attending and offer a special discount or promotion for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Nanisu