• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Ideas for Attending Shows: Let's Brainstorm!

In summary, some fun ideas for attending shows include hosting a themed party, creating a game or contest, offering hands-on experiences, having a potluck, and incorporating entertainment. These ideas can add an element of excitement and engagement to any event.
jesusluvsu2005
I was just reading on another thread where Kelly was talking about and Soup and Slippers show. Where you wear your funkiest slippers. I got to thinking how it could be really fun to do something like that with shows. Might up attendance. Do any of you have any other ideas besides the slippers? I'd love to have several options for people to choose from if they are interested. Would love your ideas! Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I've done PJ party shows...I'll attach the flyer

Attachments

• PAJAMA PARTY 2.doc
    101.5 KB · Views: 275
  • PAJAMA PARTY INVITE.doc
    533 KB · Views: 276
visit my website /stacywhitlow & look under unique show ideas. I have a long list of options. PM if you have any questions.

What are some fun ideas for attending shows?

1. Host a themed party: Encourage guests to dress up and decorate the space according to a specific theme, such as a luau, Hollywood glamour, or a decade party.

2. Create a game or contest: Have guests participate in a cooking or recipe challenge, a raffle, or a scavenger hunt with prizes for the winners.

3. Offer hands-on experiences: Set up interactive stations where guests can try out products or learn new cooking techniques.

4. Have a potluck: Ask guests to bring a dish to share and turn the event into a potluck party. This is a great way for guests to try new recipes and bond over food.

5. Incorporate entertainment: Hire a local musician or performer to add some entertainment to the event. This could be a live band, a magician, or a comedian.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperChefCarol