• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Holiday Meeting Themes? Share Your Ideas and Boost Attendance!

In summary, the purpose of having a holiday sales meeting theme is to create a festive and engaging atmosphere for your team and to focus on specific products and promotions for the holiday season. Some popular themes include "Santa's Workshop," "Winter Wonderland," and "Ugly Sweater Party." Ways to incorporate the theme into the meeting include decorations, music, attire, snacks, and activities. You can also include elements from multiple holidays to make the theme more inclusive. To make your theme stand out, involve your team in the planning process and offer exclusive deals or products.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am setting up a thread for various themes for meetings - add your ideas under the proper theme heading and then we'll all know where to look when planning a themed meeting...

For Holiday sales...
one year we had everyone bring a homemade gift-set made out of PC products in any price range and then each consultant got up & described it. Some we had were:
-SA Mugs with chocolate dipped bamboo spoons all wrapped in cellophane
-BBQ mitt with a few BBQ tools in it, tied with a holiday ribbon
-stainless Whisk with hershey kisses packed inside the whisk-area - ribbon & gift tag tied to ahndle
-SA Small bowls & caddy filled with pot-pourri & wrapped in cello

Am I the only one here interested in doing themed meetings?

You've got me thinking & I want to start :)

dannyzmom said:
Am I the only one here interested in doing themed meetings?

I am all over this:love0010:...I need to keep the fun in the meetings:party:. I haven't been on much lately, but will share when I can!

Here's a holiday tip I got a few years back that seems to help boost attendance.
Tell your host (of you are someone who mails out invites for the host) that you'd be happy to print up labels for her holiday cards off of her guest list - this will get her going on making a bigger list - then when you print up the invite postcards, it takes you all of a minute to print out labels for her holiday cards with the same addresses...the two hosts I tried this with ended up giving me guest lists of 50-60 people and having 20-30 in attendance!

What is the purpose of having a holiday sales meeting theme?

The purpose of having a holiday sales meeting theme is to create a festive and engaging atmosphere for your team. It also helps to focus on specific products and promotions that are relevant for the holiday season, and motivate your team to reach their sales goals.

What are some popular holiday sales meeting themes?

Some popular holiday sales meeting themes include "Santa's Workshop," "Winter Wonderland," "Ugly Sweater Party," "12 Days of Christmas," and "Holiday Movie Night." These themes can be customized to fit your team's interests and the products you are promoting.

How can I incorporate the holiday sales theme into my meeting?

There are many ways to incorporate the holiday sales theme into your meeting. You can decorate the meeting space with holiday decorations, play festive music, have team members dress up in holiday attire, and serve holiday-themed snacks and drinks. You can also create games or activities that tie into the theme and offer prizes or incentives for top performers.

Do I have to stick to just one holiday for my meeting theme?

No, you do not have to stick to just one holiday for your meeting theme. You can incorporate elements from multiple holidays, such as Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and New Year's, to make the theme more inclusive and diverse. This can also help to cater to a wider range of customers and their holiday traditions.

How can I make my holiday sales meeting theme stand out?

To make your holiday sales meeting theme stand out, you can get creative with your decorations, activities, and promotions. You can also involve your team in the planning process and ask for their ideas and input. Offering exclusive holiday deals or limited edition products can also make your meeting more exciting and encourage customers to make purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bethsbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies