• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your "Gift Ideas" From Pampered Chef:

In summary, the Pampered Chef prep bowl set can be turned into six gifts with the addition of bath salts, candy, etc. The bar board, apple wedger, and apple with celephane and a twix-it clip are other suggested ideas.
bethsbiz
Gold Member
Now that we are all gearing up for fall/holiday shows, could folks please share ideas of Pampered Chef products as gifts? I know the new holiday mini catalog has some TERRIFIC ideas in it but others would be appreciated. I do a "gifts to go" theme show and love new ideas.

Mine to share today is: telling folks that if they purchase the prep bowl set they really have SIX gifts almost ready to go! Fill each one with bath salts, candy, etc., put the lid on, put cellophane around it and a bow ( or a twix it) and poof! Six gifts...PERFECT for teacher gifts or for an office where everyone gives everyone something small.

I did a show last night, offered that suggestion, and sold 6 sets!

Awesome idea!!!! I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I like the bar board, apple wedger and an apple wrapped up in celephane with a twix-it clip.

fill the stainlees whisk with hershey kisses wrap with cellophane and curly ribbon. Have your child attah a tag that says "we WHISK you a Merry Kissmas!"

Teresa Lynn said:
fill the stainlees whisk with hershey kisses wrap with cellophane and curly ribbon. Have your child attah a tag that says "we WHISK you a Merry Kissmas!"

Not to Hijack but does anyone have any ideas on other things to put in the whisk with a great saying...I don't buy Hershey's right now if I don't have to.

The only thing that I have thought of so far is get Wilbur Buds(like hershey's kisses just better) and have a note that says "Whisking my Bud a Merry Christmas"

Teresa Lynn said:

I'm doing that as part of my display Saturday:)

Theresa and Jeni... Those ideas are perfect. I'm going to be ordering them tonight for my son's teacher's at school!!! Thank you so much!

Any more gift ideas out there? I love the ones shared but there just weren't enough. I have found a couple of documents in the files section regarding gifts but they are mostly a few years old....would still love a few more ideas, perhaps with newer products.

And, no, I had not heard of the bar board, apple wedger and apple with cellophane and a twix it. Very cool and easy to do for a display! And, totally love the whisk with candy kisses.

More please! :thumbup:

one idea is the bar board and cheese knife with a small roll of summer sausage and a small block of cheese.

heather

My Director can up with this last year...a little corny, but I liked it! Pair some spices/rubs together and wrap in cellophane or place in clear bag; attached a gift card that says, "You Spice Up My Life". She was selling this mostly at a fair/booth, but I thought it was a cute idea. I'll look and see if I have the tags on my computer.

ChefJeniLobdell said:
Awesome idea!!!! I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I like the bar board, apple wedger and an apple wrapped up in celephane with a twix-it clip.

I was packing up an order last year abou this time and my then 6 year old daughter Lucy said, Mom, I would like to give this to my teacher, she gave me the bar board, apple wedger and then went to my closet and grab a cranberry quikut paring knife (from a season or two ago) and said that she wanted to get a few apples and put into a clear gift bag. I was amazed how she put it all together. (I know I had said it before - but she is an amazing little girl)

That is exactly what I ordered with my next show and when she gave it to the teacher she was so proud.

~

one more thing,

two years ago, my director got several of her consultant together and we made the brownie batter bowl recipe up

We each brought one ingredient for the recipe, we shared putting them together, my director had already made us a small card to go with the recipe, along with a beautiful Christmas ribbon to put around the bowl. She suggested that we take this to each show and then give it to our last host before Christmas.

I showed this to one of my cousins and she liked it so much that she bought 4 batter bowls and gave 3 away as gifts and the other one was a jiggle gift at work. They all like it so much - last year I sold 6 batter bowls to one lady and she made them up with her favorite cookie recipe and gave her granddaughters the gift at Thanksgiving. She said that this would give them a boost to get there cookie making started.

~

I like the RUFTH Trivet and a Season's Best!!

Another idea was the Mix 'N Masher and the Mix 'N Chop as a Meat and Potato combo.

Sweet Caramel and Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles combined with a mini serving spatula!

Gift Giving IdeasHere's a couple of ideas for gifts and gift tags. You can give your guests a copy of these too with your contact information on them. These may have to be updated for any discontinued products.
Feel free to tweek to your liking.
Deb Z.:)

Attachments

• Gifts galore party invite.doc
    146 KB · Views: 482
  • Cute Gift Giving Ideas with The Pampered Chef.doc
    30 KB · Views: 586
  • Think Gift Giving.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 450
tool turnabout with craft supplies - scissors, crayons, etc
tool turnabout with makeup/baby stuff in it - q-tips, eyeliner, mascara, desitin, etc
mini stocking with a spice and measuring spoons
mini stocking with a garlic press and an italian seasoning
coffee and more cups with cake mix and recipe
simple additions small bowl with bath stuff
prep bowl with candy or bath salts in it
batter bowl filled with candy (big chocolate addiction) or a gift mix

1. What is "Share Your Gift Ideas" from Pampered Chef?

"Share Your Gift Ideas" is a program from Pampered Chef where consultants can share their favorite products and recipes with their customers through social media and email.

2. How do I participate in "Share Your Gift Ideas"?

To participate in "Share Your Gift Ideas," simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and information to get started.

3. Can I share my own personal recipes and products through "Share Your Gift Ideas"?

Yes, absolutely! "Share Your Gift Ideas" is all about showcasing your personal favorites and recommendations. We encourage consultants to share their personal touch with their customers.

4. How often can I participate in "Share Your Gift Ideas"?

You can participate in "Share Your Gift Ideas" as often as you'd like! We encourage consultants to share new ideas and products regularly to keep their customers engaged and excited.

5. Can customers purchase products directly through "Share Your Gift Ideas"?

No, customers cannot purchase products directly through "Share Your Gift Ideas." However, your consultant will provide a link for customers to purchase products through their personal website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • jennyl