• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift ideas for groomsmen/bridal party?

pamper_the_chef

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2006
Seems to me I saw somewhere a list of PC items that were great gifts for the bridal party? If you have one or have any ideas please share. Thanks!!

I know grill tools for the guys and even prep bowls filled with bath salts and tied with bamboo spoon for the ladies but anything else cute? Thanks.

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Engrave them

The idea that I have loved the most is to have the Bar-b-que turner engraved with a personal message. Other than that, I don't know!

Hope that idea helps a little...

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
I saw where they took the small SA sauce bowls and filled with those pastel candies, wrapped in toule with a wedding bow - - pretty table favors.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Here's a party favor I made with the small bamboo spoons. These could also be used as a corsage for the bridal party...

Attachments

• fair favors2.jpg
    fair favors2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 603

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
There was something in the showstoppers area of CC a while back, not sure if it's still there or not but, there were two SA small bowls, one filled with turf (dirt and grass...kind of like someone cut a piece of sod and stuck it in there) and the second one was filled with golf tee's and they were in the old SA stand. This would be a nice gift especially if the tee's were personalized!

Veevahchef

Director
Silver Member
Sep 28, 2005
Engraving..

Hi everyone!!

I have seen a few things on this site about people having things engraved (BBQ turner, Slice n Serve..ect.).
Does anyone know if the warranty is still good on these items once they have been engraved on?

Veevah

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
I think that it would not affect the warranty, but I am not positive. Nothing is ever engraved anywhere that it would affect the performanceof the product! I don't really know where you would find this info, besides calling HO. I hope someone can help you and I'd be intersted to see the answer!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
soonerchef said:
There was something in the showstoppers area of CC a while back, not sure if it's still there or not but, there were two SA small bowls, one filled with turf (dirt and grass...kind of like someone cut a piece of sod and stuck it in there) and the second one was filled with golf tee's and they were in the old SA stand. This would be a nice gift especially if the tee's were personalized!

Is this what you're talking about?

Attachments

• SS-Decorative Grass Centerpiece.pdf
    257.4 KB · Views: 333

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
That is adorable!! My hubby is a golf pro so I might just have to make one for him!! Thanks for posting this Amanda!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
pchefinski said:
Is this what you're talking about?

Very similar, the one I saw was in the SA small bowls with caddy, grass in one bowl and the other was filled with tees.

I like the one in the link you posted too!