• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Gift Ideas for 2 Cup Prep Bowls?

In summary, the 2 cup prep bowls have a diameter of 4.75 inches and a height of 2.25 inches. They are also microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe, and can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. They are sold in a set of 4 and are made of durable stoneware.
heat123
Silver Member
I thought filling these with either, cocoa or bath salts and adding a wooden spoon would be my girls gifts to their teachers, this year. Any other ideas to fill them with? Or candy?

Thanks!

I am thinking-Christmas colored candy- kisses, reeses bells, layered by color. I'm thinking small batter bowls with candy or small box muffin mixes/ cookie mixes (still in package) surrounded by candy- with a scraper on top for teachers...

Bluiydangl said:
I am thinking-Christmas colored candy- kisses, reeses bells, layered by color. I'm thinking small batter bowls with candy or small box muffin mixes/ cookie mixes (still in package) surrounded by candy- with a scraper on top for teachers...

I've already done the batter bowl cookie for 1 of the teachers, who was my older dds preschool teacher. But I like the layered candy idea ;) Thanks!

How about some spiced tea mix and the mini-whipper? Or coffee/hot chocolate and tie some peppermint sticks on top...

We are doing 1-cup Prep Bowls with Trail Mix made with red and green M&Ms and white chocolate chips! :)

1. What are the dimensions of the 2 cup prep bowls?

The 2 cup prep bowls have a diameter of 4.75 inches and a height of 2.25 inches.

2. Are the 2 cup prep bowls microwave safe?

Yes, the 2 cup prep bowls are microwave safe. They are also oven and dishwasher safe.

3. Can I use the 2 cup prep bowls for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the 2 cup prep bowls are versatile and can be used for both wet and dry ingredients.

4. Do the 2 cup prep bowls come in a set or are they sold individually?

The 2 cup prep bowls are sold in a set of 4, making them a great gift idea for any occasion.

5. What are the prep bowls made of?

The 2 cup prep bowls are made of durable stoneware, which is resistant to chipping, cracking, and staining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Vicks
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • Tropicalburstqt2