• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Incentive Ideas: Boost Your Party Success with Fun Gifts!

S
sfdavis918
I listened to a CD from the supply order about host coaching and one of the presenters (I can't remember her name) mentioned that she gives a couple of gifts to her hosts for doing what she wants them too. She would give them a suds pump for at least 40 names on their invite list and a PC hand soap sample for them filling out their wish list. Then she would say when you host a show with me and do as I say (or something like that) then you are really gonna clean up too!

I love this idea, but of course we don't have the soap samples anymore. Does anyone do anything similar to this and have a cute little diddy to go along with it? Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Cute idea! I'd love to hear any other ideas, too.

It's a shame about the soap samples. They should put that as an item on our supply orders. Actually, I'd like to see a couple more choices on the soap and lotion. Not everyone likes lemon-rosemary.

I gave a fall host a cranberry cutting board from the outlet because she was SOOOO in love with the cranberry. She had a good show, it was my highest so far.

Because the host program is SO amazing, I try not to spend too much money on extras (I do it for close friends though). I try to push them to get what they can out of the program.

1. What is the purpose of giving host incentives?

The purpose of giving host incentives is to motivate and encourage hosts to have successful parties by providing them with fun gifts as a reward for their efforts.

2. What are some common host incentives?

Some common host incentives include product discounts, free products, exclusive host-only items, and gift cards.

3. How can host incentives boost party success?

Host incentives can boost party success by providing an additional incentive for hosts to invite more guests, reach higher sales goals, and have a more engaged and enthusiastic attitude during the party.

4. Are there any creative host incentive ideas?

Some creative host incentive ideas include personalized gifts, themed gifts related to the party's theme, and experiential gifts such as a spa day or cooking class.

5. Can you give an example of a successful host incentive strategy?

One successful host incentive strategy is to give small gifts for specific actions, such as a suds pump for inviting a certain number of guests or a sample of a popular product for completing a wish list. This creates a sense of accomplishment for the host and motivates them to continue meeting goals for more rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
nay62
  • beckyjsmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies